I cringe everytime I....

I cringe when former Blue Devils members post anonymously on the internet and bash other corps

Bluecoats can't be copying the Blue Devils at all, considering that they actually play jazz or make an attempt to make their music sound like it...

You're a cutie :)

Oh whew... I thought you might not actually put your .2 cents in this time. I cringe everytime I read one of your posts.

I think you're cuter.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh whew... I thought you might not actually put your .2 cents in this time. I cringe everytime I read one of your posts.

I think you're cuter.

I cringe every time ingenious uses lame grammar, like the word "cuter."

:)

And euponitone, I'm up for goldeneye any time, haven't played in forever though, cause I traded my N64 for a laptop freshman year of high school (worst trade ever)

Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart 64 rock! Best racing games ever. TT was so awesome!

I never had Goldeneye, played it maybe once or twice...my favorite N64 game was Super Mario 64 (Ocarina of Time was good too).

Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart 64 rock! Best racing games ever. TT was so awesome!

I never had Goldeneye, played it maybe once or twice...my favorite N64 game was Super Mario 64 (Ocarina of Time was good too).

I LOVE MARIO 64, that would be number 4 on my list :)

To stay on topic...

I cringed everytime I would get near the top, then fall off a freakin platform in Tick Tock Clock! ARRRRGGH!!!

I also cringed at that. I cringed at Rainbow Cruise when I fell somewhere. There's pretty much a lot of cringe moments in that game but it's still my favorite. All those super huge stages. I can't wait for Galaxy to come out for Wii.

I cringed when I saw people actually selling T-shirts at DCI east making fun of the Cadets show. I'm not saying your opinion is stupid, Just the method.

To the people that were selling it, I'm dissapointed in how low you're willing to sink to make a buck. And to the people buying it, who did you think it was really going to affect? George Hopkins, or the hundreds of members, parents alumni, and fans in the audience?

You ever think that they might have just found it funny?...

I'm cringing right now because I can hear the buzzing of those Rose Bowl lights, and it's distracting me from a beautiful ballad (Go Crown!).

I remember sitting in Psych. the other day, and the teacher told us to close our eyes, and listen.

The first thing I heard, was the lights buzzing.

I thought to myself, "This is what it must have been like at the Rose Bowl..."

[/Flashback]

I remember sitting in Psych. the other day, and the teacher told us to close our eyes, and listen.

The first thing I heard, was the lights buzzing.

I thought to myself, "This is what it must have been like at the Rose Bowl..."

[/Flashback]

I cringed everytime someone pointed out some really annoying sound that I otherwise wouldn't have been aware of...

Like a high pitch in a room.

"do you hear that?"

"hear what?"

"that really high pitch... *whistles the note* you know, but like an octave higher..."

"Oh, yeah I hear it now... DANG IT!"

"Ah ha ha ha, made you listen!"