Rotating Drum Rack as seen on the WGI commercial

Wow 2 Cool, my Rotating Drum Rack from 2 Cool Percussion, was on the WGI commercial, on the DCI broadcast on ESPN 2. United Paercussion uses it for their 2007 PIO class champion. Check it out at 2 Cool Percussion

For more info ron@2coolpercussion.com or call 423-462-2059

That's what I was going to say.

we invented that drum rack (affectionately called the Barfing unit ampssuck ) in 1997 with Les Étoiles. It was definately the high point of show each and every night!

Later,

Mike

That's what I was going to say.

we invented that drum rack (affectionately called the Barfing unit ampssuck ) in 1997 with Les Étoiles. It was definately the high point of show each and every night!

Later,

Mike

If my memory serves me right, they used that drum rack in 98 as well....if nto even more. I just remember seeing a few things every time I would see Les Etoiles in 97, 98, and maybe 99? (i cant remember if they were around then or not)

• Hot twins in the color guard that spoke french, even though they shaved their heads for the "GI Jane" show in 98. I think a picture of one of them is in the 1998 DCI Program.
  • Yellow and Green School Busses
  • Rotating Drum Rack. It almost was like the Trooper Sunburst, or the SCV bottledance....almost......

Edited by cwillpayne

If my memory serves me right, they used that drum rack in 98 as well....if nto even more. I just remember seeing a few things every time I would see Les Etoiles in 97, 98, and maybe 99? (i cant remember if they were around then or not)
  • Hot twins in the color guard that spoke french, even though they shaved their heads for the "GI Jane" show in 98. I think a picture of one of them is in the 1998 DCI Program.
  • Yellow and Green School Busses
  • Rotating Drum Rack. It almost was like the Trooper Sunburst, or the SCV bottledance....almost......

Good memory!

We used it in '97 & '98 ('99 was the scaffolding all over the field). As for the twins - in '97 we actually had 4 sets of twins - that was really wierd!!!!!

And yeah - we toured in old yellow and green school buses -woo!

Later,

Mike

I miss Les Etoiles!

I hope those drum racks make it back to the field sometime, it was an incredibly effect. Listen to the DCI recording of them in 97 and you can tell when they are revelead and when they start to spin, the crowd goes crazy!