drum corps video game

I'm throwing this idea out ( and I don't know why) If you could build a video game of a drum corps season, what would you name the game and how would you run the program? I am very interested in the responses that would be thrown out!

being its my idea here is my theme: Corps Nation, I would start with hiring a general manager/director. Start recruiting members from all over the 50 continental United States, I'm thinking it would be kinda like a football draft. Find talented kids from High School Band Directors or something like that, Then go after sponsorships. The best part is I would NOT allow amplification or woodwinds!

Please feel free to add ideas or comments from other corps members that post in here, (if you want)

Good Luck! and have fun with this

would be the coolest thing ever

I forgot to mention that it would be cool to design your own show, participate against other corps ( computer) have judges and rack up point for running over those judges that always seem to get in the way! ( no intention to rip on the judges, judges are unappreciated as far as I am concerned).

on second thought maybe a draft of current or alumnist members from any DCA "all-age" groups. Drum majors? my selection would be John Mayer from the St. Peter Govenaires, he loves playing to the crowd!

Edited by contraphanatic

A few years ago Geluf had a Tycoon type game that he was making. Don't know what happened to it. That was probably 2005 or 06 when that topic came around.

I could see a Tycoon type game where you would pick a city, the name, and then you would be set at a certain amount of money, lets say, $1,000,000. From that $1,000,000, you would pay for certain levels of the caption heads, size of corps, food truck, equipment truck, advertising and other staff members.

Next you would set the cost of the corps tour fees, the actual show (based on what the caption heads suggested), location of the rehearsals, amount of everydays and tour schedule. Then you would set the maximum number of kids you want in your corps like number for each horn, number of pit, number on each drummers

Next you would go through a list of students (random kid names). They would range from local kid to future first chair orchestra member. Then you would be set with 1,000 points that you would have to fill your corps with those kids. After the audition process, you would see a list of those kids. On that list would be age, current status, experience, potential and cost. You would fill your corps with those settings.

That's just the set up you need before the rehearsals start then everydays.

It would be called either Director or Corps Director.

Edited by CoHmempho04

finally...something to do in the off season.

I could see a Tycoon type game where you would pick a city, the name, and then you would be set at a certain amount of money, lets say, $1,000,000. From that $1,000,000, you would pay for certain levels of the caption heads, size of corps, food truck, equipment truck, advertising and other staff members....

It would be called either Director or Corps Director.

I would call it Star of Indiana...

^0^ ^0^ ^0^