stop arguing....

your spelling was fine...?

I'm paranoid about my spelling, sorry.

My english = Boo.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A thread about uniform tops has more posts than this. Pretty disheartening.

...then again, trying to contribute to the conversation at hand (re: this thread) rather than rattling the cage here with elitist "woe is DCP's conversation level; look at my silly topic getting posts" swipes might be more beneficial to the site as a whole.

It takes the entire community to raise the level of discourse. :)

SO UHHHHHH yeahhhh, whatd you guys think of the 8-12 corps? thoughts? acknowledgements? shout-outs?

I thought the Colts were great overall...the horn line has taken a turn for the better the past few years, and the new unis are really striking, especially with the red plumage.

Very much shades of 1993...just a loose theme to let the kids sit back and rip it up. I hope they'll go a similar route next year...that type of "everything but the kitchen sink" approach to music selection really works well for them.

shout-outs?

I'd like to give a yell to my homies, Colleen and Kimberly, that marched Spirit this year.

Supa flyyyyy.

8-12 was rocking this year. Loveeedd it.

I'd like to give a yell to my homies, Colleen and Kimberly, that marched Spirit this year.

Supa flyyyyy.

8-12 was rocking this year. Loveeedd it.

hahahaha. perfect.

hahahaha. perfect.

I try, I try.

I was gonna find a picture of 50 to go with it, but google wouldn't let me.

...then again, trying to contribute to the conversation at hand (re: this thread) rather than rattling the cage here with elitist "woe is DCP's conversation level; look at my silly topic getting posts" swipes might be more beneficial to the site as a whole.

It takes the entire community to raise the level of discourse. :)

Touche, sir

SO UHHHHHH yeahhhh, whatd you guys think of the 8-12 corps? thoughts? acknowledgements? shout-outs?

I was pretty surprised by Glassmen and the Blue Stars. They're great. Everyone's great.

Although I enjoyed many of the 1-7 shows this year, I REALLY enjoyed these "lower tier" corps. Of course I love BK, not just because they're my family, but because I genuinely enjoyed their show. I loved the Colts sound, and this was absolutely my favorite Glassmen show ever. And i've always liked them.

As for the shows past 12, I liked Academy, Crossmen, and adored Troopers. One of my favorites this year, actually.

So yes, kudos to everyone for great products this year!