Emmaus Sentinels Alumni Corps!

I miss Shoupie! Hope to see him around again this year.

Give Tracy a call - she's knows if he is or isn't coming to the open house. I know that last I saw him, he said he was very interested in becoming part of the Sentinels but he has an ill wife at home who tends to takeup his Sunday's. You can catch him at most Halloween parades. He'll either be with the Bangor Boomers drumline or maybe his hi-wheel cycle group.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That person you are referring to is Don Shoup aka Shoupie! Shoupie has been involved with drum corps probably for more than 30 years. He follows all the senior corps and helps out with some field corps during the summer months. Good man!!

Sounds like the name and description and was great talking to him. He and the other high wheeler were getting a kick showing off for the crowd. I was on the end and could hear a lot of the crowds reaction as they saw the bikes come into view.

Sounds like the name and description and was great talking to him. He and the other high wheeler were getting a kick showing off for the crowd. I was on the end and could hear a lot of the crowds reaction as they saw the bikes come into view.

I guess when you're retired you can do just about anything your little heart desires, such as Shoupie does. Even though he has a bedridden wife, he never misses out on having a good time, and he makes a good extra few $$$ riding the hi-wheel. Stop him, next time you see him and ask if you can ride the bike, that is if you dare!

its getting closer to the open house and the excitment is driving me crazy! get on board with this , You won't be sorry , its going to be a good time!

bump

only one week away for the big open house .........ok folks if you really want to get involved come on out for this historic event .

Along with the town's 250th it will be the Sentinel's 85th!!!!!

only one week away for the big open house .........ok folks if you really want to get involved come on out for this historic event .

Along with the town's 250th it will be the Sentinel's 85th!!!!!

:huh: Will there be adult beverages? :huh:

:huh: Will there be adult beverages? :huh:

java script:emoticon('B)', 'smid_18')

B)Did you ever know of a senior corps not to have 'adult' beverages???

Hey Gene,

You know Tracy and I ....What do you think ?.......I am sure there will be adult beverages there. Come on down and see us !