NY Skyliners carpool from Maryland

Steve, I'll just have to come down and pick you up. Be ready.

Who loves ya baby!

L

:ph34r:

OKAY!!! I'll be waiting! Don't tease me like that, you know that i can get HOG MAD! lol. What time will you be picking me up by the way? :tongue: and you'll be driving?? :tongue:

Ill be waiting, and the answer to your question You do!!!! :smile:

Hog

Edited by sky1982

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY!!! I'll be waiting! Don't tease me like that, you know that i can get HOG MAD! lol. What time will you be picking me up by the way? :w00t: and you'll be driving?? :w00t:

Ill be waiting, and the answer to your question You do!!!! :doh:

Hog

Steve, Any luck on finding that ride? We have rehearsal on Sunday with our Holiday Party to follow. We would love to have you there.

Joe

Yeah Steve, get on one of your hogs and get to practice and the party. I'll be waiting......

ummmm well iam working today (saturday) and have not found a ride yet!! Someone named Lenora had promised to pick me up but haven't heard anything yet????? :w00t: Plus the farm needs attending too?? lol :w00t:

No iam still working on the ride issue, i really want to come back up but things are not looking good for this year yet! I have not stopped looking, Thanks Joe for the concern. Thanks Lenora for the offer!! I hope everyone has a good time i will be there in spirit.

Once a Skyliner Always a Skyliner

Steve

Yeah Steve, get on one of your hogs and get to practice and the party. I'll be waiting......

Wearing purple?

:-)

• 1 month later...

Alright it is now March and I can't believe that there is no one that lives in the Baltimore area of Maryland that is not interested in playing with the Skyliners Alumni :sad: Lenora I am still waiting for you to decide what time you are picking me up for practice?? :tongue: I have cabin fever need to find a ride to Sky!!!! HELP!!! PLEASE :music:

Edited by sky1982

Alright it is now March and I can't believe that there is no one that lives in the Baltimore area of Maryland that is not interested in playing with the Skyliners Alumni :ph34r: Lenora I am still waiting for you to decide what time you are picking me up for practice?? :tongue: I have cabin fever need to find a ride to Sky!!!! HELP!!! PLEASE :ph34r:

You know if I could, I would my dear. You need to move up here and put that uniform back on. :tongue:

You know if I could, I would my dear. You need to move up here and put that uniform back on. :tongue:

I would be back there in a heart beat! there is just 1 thing stopping me! It is 16 years old 5'9" tall and is a sophmore in high school :tongue: ! So if I move back does that mean you would consider playing again?????

There are a bunch of us who travel up to Hawthorne Cabs. alumni on Sundays to go to the rehearsals.

The music is outstanding this year.

We have a rehearsal this Sunday. We meet at the Rt.95, Joppatowne exit at the park and ride at 7am.