NY Skyliners carpool from Maryland

I just finished my first year with the Skyliners Alumni 25 years ago I was a marching member. What a blast! I have one problem i am looking to carpool with someone that wants to join or someone that want to carpool with me and share the driving and expenses of going up to the practices and shows and parades. I live just outside of Baltimore. So if anyone is interested let me know I would like to start going back this December. pm me or leave a post. I guarantee you'll never be the same after performing with the Skyliners.

Thanks

Steve

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go with you, but I'm going for the field corps and not the alumni corps. Sorry, man.

I'd go with you, but I'm going for the field corps and not the alumni corps. Sorry, man.

I am glad your going to the field corps if I was younger That is where I would go. Best of luck to you sock it in.

Steve

Edited by sky1982

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Steve,

Didn't you live in Waterford, or was that a different Steve?

Hi anyways! :beer:

I agree..... there is something special about Sky. Yeah I do other things, but I still remember back to the days with Sky. I really enjoyed it there, and the people are great. I truly miss it.

All I can say is I hope they make it back this year. From the open house post, it sound promising.

I commend you on trying to find a way up to participate with Sky again --- that is quite a ride. Try doing the sponsorship form to help with expenses --- it may help ya!

Good luck!

Dano b**bs

Edited by fusioncorebusmgr

I just finished my first year with the Skyliners Alumni 25 years ago I was a marching member. What a blast! I have one problem i am looking to carpool with someone that wants to join or someone that want to carpool with me and share the driving and expenses of going up to the practices and shows and parades. I live just outside of Baltimore. So if anyone is interested let me know I would like to start going back this December. pm me or leave a post. I guarantee you'll never be the same after performing with the Skyliners.

Thanks

Steve

I'd love to help a fellow skyliner out steve... But I am traveling 3 hours the opposite way for sky... Best of luck in the Alumni. I played with them last season and had a blast! I am back with the competitive corps this year and lovin' it!

Thanks

Steve

Steve,

Any luck yet with the ride?

Keep me posted.

Ray

• 1 month later...

PLeaaaaaase is there anyone from Maryland, Virginia, Delaware that is interested in playing with the Skyliner Alumni Corps??? :w00t: If anyone is interested I would like to play again this year. I would like to share expenses with someone! If interested in playing all that GREAT Skyliner Music please let me know!!

Thanks again

Steve :tongue:

Hey if you can get a companion to share expenses the Rebels practice right off the 695 beltway 2 Sundays a month. We would love to have you.

Good luck with your ride.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey if you can get a companion to share expenses the Rebels practice right off the 695 beltway 2 Sundays a month. We would love to have you.

Good luck with your ride.

Thank you for the offer to play with the rebels, but my heart is in New York, and with the New York Sound! I've thought about playing with the Ravens Football marching band then I would have to play a trumpet, and no offense but that is just not Drum Corps to me. I am still looking for someone from anywhere between Virginia and any where in maryland who is may be iterested in playing great New York Music and needs to share a ride and expenses to do so. I am Available!!! :satisfied:

Edited by sky1982

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the offer to play with the rebels, but my heart is in New York, and with the New York Sound! I've thought about playing with the Ravens Football marching band then I would have to play a trumpet, and no offense but that is just not Drum Corps to me. I am still looking for someone from anywhere between Virginia and any where in maryland who is may be iterested in playing great New York Music and needs to share a ride and expenses to do so. I am Available!!! :tongue:

Steve, I'll just have to come down and pick you up. Be ready.

Who loves ya baby!

L

:tongue: