2008 DCI Regional Shows

While I don't know the exact figures, if one compared renting J. Birney Crum for TWO days to renting the Alamodome and Georgia Dome for just ONE day each, I'm certain the answer would be that doubling the price of either of those two sites for an extra day would be astronomical.

I'll grant you that. I can't grant that any amount of history or any positive aspect of the stadium itself is enough to compensate for the show splitting the competition and preventing effective back-to-back comparison. People here have requested a regional at Camp Randall. Who would also ask that a Madison show split into two nights? No one in his right mind. So why must it be so for DCI East? So a few sentimental fans can wax nostalgic for the old days? Not good enough for me.

HH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is no one else as excitded about Yacco's as I am.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I understand it the area where it used to be is really dangerous now and I don't know if DCI wants to take a chance on it ? I think DCI should check out Anderson arena at Bowling Green State University in Ohio everthings right

there .

As long as your with a a pack of Friends you should be fine, and corps members don't wonder in the middle of the night I think it would be fine :doh:

P.S. I'm not asking for it in to be in Detroit :doh: even though it would be cool to have it in Ford Field

Why not Ann Arbor at U of M!! B) I mean come on you can cram as many people as you want in The big house. It would of been fitting if there was show there last year and Bluecoats played there haha

Edited by Supersop08