Empire Statesmen Prepare for 25th Anniversary!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being in the Statesmen this year will be like living through all 25 years in one season. So many returning faces. Empire's coming back old school statesmen style and I can't wait!

Are the banquet programs going to be spelled right this time, Allen?

Hey you little _ _ _ _ I just got back from dinner with your parents. Sorry you couldn't be there but I heard you got sent back to school early this morning!! :P Anyway.... YES everything is spelled correct on the program. You'll never let me live that one down now will ya :huh:

See you soon!

Hey you little _ _ _ _ I just got back from dinner with your parents. Sorry you couldn't be there but I heard you got sent back to school early this morning!! :P Anyway.... YES everything is spelled correct on the program. You'll never let me live that one down now will ya :huh:

See you soon!

You pointed it out to me, remember? :P

Allen, have the invitations been sent out already? I haven't got ours yet, and we normally have them by now...

See ya

Hey Sean

You should have it by now yes??? by the way how was the big day??? Looking forward to seeing you both in a few weeks!

Yes I have recieved it and it will be out in the mail today!

Everything went great, I will have to remember to bring all the photos up for the banquet... see ya in a few weeks!

WOW. I can't believe it's been 25 years. I remember seeing Empire for the first time at our show in Alliance (Ohio Brass Factory ICA show) and beating you guys. You marched off retreat chanting something "nice" as you marched by us. But then reality set in by DCA you guys beat the holy crap out of us. As it should have been. It been a great 25 years of performances by the Statesmen and I hope you have another 25. Congratulations. :huh:

Thank you for your kind words. We are very excited to start the big year!!

Open House weekend just two weeks away... November 24th & 25th... See our website for info!

http://www.statesmen.org