49ers drumline

So I was being the loyal Baltimore fan that I am and was watching the Ravens and 49ers game this past sunday. CBS gave a good 30 seconds showing a drumline playing at the game all dressed up in 49ers gear. I was figuring they are at everygame but I was wondering if the drumline was associated with anyone in DCI. Does anyone know anything about their drumline? :doh:

Shannon

I'm a little surprised SCV didn't muster something up given that the 49ers operate out of Santa Clara. Of course, I don't know if BDE would feel comfortable drumming in the Black Hole (closer to Concord) with shoulder pads having spikes sticking out.

The surprise is over....SCV drumline performs at the Raider home games wears Raider jerseys and is know as the SCV drumline which was worked out with the Raiders organization versus the City of San Francisco for the Blue Devils...excuse me "49er Noise". Now that's my understanding, unless a staff member out there wants to chime in.

Ben Martinez

How ironic that Raiders season ticket holder Scott Johnson has to watch SCV perform for his beloved Raiders, while the BD line plays for the Niners.

^0^ :P ^0^ :doh: ^0^ :P ^0^

How ironic that Raiders season ticket holder Scott Johnson has to watch SCV perform for his beloved Raiders, while the BD line plays for the Niners.

^0^ :P ^0^ :doh: ^0^ :P ^0^

Irony at its finest

There's abunch of SCV alums associated with BDEntertainment. BDE is not just members of the current BD percussion section doig gigs in the off-season. BDE has a network of musicians all over the country who perfrom for various sporting events, corporate events, etc. You don't have to be a member of the Blue Devils to be selected as a member of BDE. And if I recall correctly, BDE performers are considered professional performers, and actually get paid.

I saw that too, kind of cool

And please, someone record some more line beats and sell them to the White Sox, they had 2 on their sample boards an 8 count and maybe a 32 count that they played over and over all season