Finals Open Class APDs

2008 Finals Open Class APDs  

48 members have voted

1. 1. For the 2008 APDs for Open Class, at Finals week, I'd more likely purchase:

• Single APDs for $3
    • All Open division APDs for $19

Honestly, i don't want every show, as you get out of div 2/3 finals the quality of performance just won't be as good. I usually don't like every show in the top 12. So i'd rather pick and choose. But why can't their be an option. We can't even get open class apds at all can we? Not last time i checked.

Honestly, i don't want every show, as you get out of div 2/3 finals the quality of performance just won't be as good. I usually don't like every show in the top 12. So i'd rather pick and choose. But why can't their be an option. We can't even get open class apds at all can we? Not last time i checked.

You know I actually agree with this. I too am more interested in the really strong Open Class corps with full shows. But the reason I wanted to vote the whole thing was because of the cost. You pay more money per corps buying just the singles than you do if you buy the whole thing. So, I choose to usually buy the whole thing. At least then, I have my choice of who I want to watch. I don't have to watch them all (and usually don't).

they didn't offer this year's CD for retail, so they should at least provide an alternative, which they HAVE NOT :worthy:

There were... did you not get them?

Correct, there were APD's, but they we're the recording from prelims.

Personally I wish they'd put the Open Class Finals on the APD's also.

I'd buy ALLLLL of them. Period.

Edited by Teal4Life

Correct, there were APD's, but they we're the recording from prelims.

Personally I wish they'd put the Open Class Finals on the APD's also.

I'd buy ALLLLL of them. Period.

I'd buy all of them too.

And I was sad that prelims was the only recording offered, we were much better in semis/finals than prelims (as reflected by the fact that for weeks our score stalled, then was brought up four points for semis/finals).

Edited by marimbaman89