I bet that one of our own is in this shot also, I will take a "STAB" at it and say that #11 is Richard Stanczak, known here as Vanguard Rich.

I've been "shot" and now "stabbed"!! :worthy: Next, the "mugging"??

Three of them travel all the way from Canada. BTW Cosetti isn't under #11. I'll bet he's either hiding either under #1 or keeping cool in the bar across the street. And one of them will soon be known as the "King" of Lewisburg if he keeps up the festivities he's sponsored there. His "Queen" also plays bari in the Corps as well. #4 is also known for his "stones". :tongue:

Edited by Vanguard Rich

Ya want #4, or should we wait for 1 and 2?

When I saw number 3's name above, I thought it said Gary Coleman. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

That answer (#4) is in the "mail" by an Irishman!!!

Edited by Vanguard Rich

He's WAY too small to carry such a big bunch of piping! LOL

I could lend him the baby Getzen that I have, that is exactly like the one in the pool shot???

Rich I'm in none of those locations......at the time the pic was taken I wuz in church making a novena

oh, and so far no one has guessed the only dude I know, but I still know who the redundant bari in the background is

Joe!!!! Joe!!!!! Help me here Joe!!!! Ave Maria.......