Guess Who is much quieter while Tony is mending. Is it the fact that he posts 3X every time he has something to say, or just his colossal presence?

I'm going with the presence.

Hope you're able to enjoy a peaceful and joyous holiday my altitudinally challenged amigo.

• Like 1

Capt. Kirk: Spock, there seems to be a problem with this current feature. What do you make of it?

Spock: Yes Jim, it would seem people are stymied by the clues. Or shall I say Steinied by them.

Sorry, that's all I got...........

Move along.

So which is it? Capt. Kirk, Spock or Crunch? LOL

Please Read Before You Post
If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)
If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.
When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.
Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:
The *Guess Who* Mailbox
Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..
Guess Who # 505 ?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5503/11071167795_15e6becce9_o.jpg

Please Read Before You Post

If you *know* who it is.... please wait a while (not everyone is on here all day or even daily for that matter)

If there have been no Guesses..........Then give a *challenging* hint.

When giving hints on these try to be creative and just dangle the tiniest tidbit. Make people really think / work on it. Then wait it out a while before tossing another tiny vague tidbit...

C'mon we've got to make these last a little longer. PLEASE??

Also, any comments made MUST be made in good taste... this is a fun loving thread... not a revenge match. Please spew your venom elsewhere.

Please submit any questions and / or pics in their full size (preferably JPG format), with full description - names, Corps, Stadium, Year... etc. to:

The *Guess Who* Mailbox

Thanx in advance!

All that said and out of the way..

Guess Who # 505 ?

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5503/11071167795_15e6becce9_o.jpg

I can't hold out any more I tell ya... I just can't...

It's Bobby Steinhilber - NYC boy - OLPH Ridgeman, Sunriser, Skyliner (there's a combination), and visual person par excellence.

There - I said it - and I"M GLAD!

All this holding out can make a person NUTS!

Yo, Steiny - I can see your house from heah...

(Not really - I'm in ####### Texas - it's an old Brooklyn thing)

• Like 2

I can't hold out any more I tell ya... I just can't...

It's Bobby Steinhilber - NYC boy - OLPH Ridgeman, Sunriser, Skyliner (there's a combination), and visual person par excellence.

There - I said it - and I"M GLAD!

All this holding out can make a person NUTS!

Yo, Steiny - I can see your house from heah...

(Not really - I'm in ####### Texas - it's an old Brooklyn thing)

Do you feel better now?? LOL

• Like 1

Just to let you all know... I'm on the phone with Tony White. He's doing well, he survived his hernia surgery!! He's on the mend. He'll be back in a bit.

Love ya Tony.... hurry home!! We miss you!!!

Jump in any time Tony.... don't worry about the multiple posts.

Hi all!!

Been back home since Monday but wasn't back on the computer till tonight. (compared to my 5" cell phone screen this 28" monitor is HUGE! LOL)

Thought I would post some of the details.... (I was beginning to get confused what happened reading a few of the posts on my FB wall and some of the get well emails I got. LOL)

Here's the 411...
As I always say, "Every day above ground is a GREAT day!"
It was just some minor intestinal blockage that kept me in our local hospital for a couple of days. (Fri/Sat 12/6 & 7) I was released to return on 12/11 (Wed) I had a hernia that needed to be repaired. That repair surgery was done on Wednesday (12/11) all went well with just a small complication... no big deal... (a little longer recuperation that's all)
Having the ability to opt for "elective surgery" (which was to be less intrusive) rather than the if it was an "emergency surgery" where I wouldn't have had any options and they would have had to open a much larger incision in my stomach. (And that would have had to be done when I went in Friday the 6th) My surgeon said I was going to be few days in the hospital and maybe 4 - 6 weeks before going back to "full duties", (As I don't have any "full duties" I guess it won't be long. heh)
Sorry Don.... :shutup: This hernia (which I've been dealing with for several years) was in almost the same place the 1st one was (belly button) and that surgery was around 1980-1981. IIRC, It was only a a week or two before the pains were gone and another week or so before I was able to return to work. I scheduled that surgery in the off season because, at that time, I was also the DM with the Sunrisers.
Looks like It might be about 4 - 6 weeks total before I'll be able to go back to everything I was doing before the surgery. I'm hoping I'll be able to sit at the computer and check emails and several of the forums even if only for short intervals during the day/night....
Thanks again for all of the well wishes! BIG Thank you Fran and NanciD for keeping everyone updated!
From our house to all of yours, Donna and I are wishing everyone a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe, health and prosperous New Year!
  • Like 2

Guess Who is much quieter while Tony is mending. Is it the fact that he posts 3X every time he has something to say, or just his colossal presence?

LOL... Still not sure what was (is) happening with that Ray... Sometimes it double/triple posts and other times it doesn't.

As I was telling NanciD on the phone while I was still in the hospital, I had checked all three browsers I use (Chrome (default), FF and IE) and nothing there making that happen. Changes keyboards and mouse and that wasn't it either.

Lets see how long before the multiple posts starts again....

I'm going with the presence.

Because of a small complication during my hernia surgery I'm slightly less "colossal". :shutup: (my reference is in mass/size not importance)

Hope you're able to enjoy a peaceful and joyous holiday my altitudinally challenged amigo.

LOL... That IS the plan my friend.... peaceful and joyous Christmas and New Year!

From our house to all of yours, Donna and I are wishing everyone a VERY Merry Christmas and a Happy, safe, health and prosperous New Year!

i didn't know tony was having surgery. no joke about him surviving he's like me.

god bless ya tony my twin brother. have a speedy recovery. oh and i beat ya by 8 years on the hernia surgery. LOL.

8 years huh? The first one (same area, belly button) was in between the 1980 and 1981 seasons.... just slight more than 8 years :ninja: