An honest apology

I would like to say that I'm sorry if anyone thought that I was out to bash revolution.

They are a great corps and the actions of select members should not be credited to the corps.

I'm here to say If you thought I was bashing revolution, please go back and read what I posted.

All I asked were questions that had to do with the throwing candy tradition at the retreat and I asked what happened at the pier. I was not trying to hurt the corps reputation and I was not trying to start controversy.

Secondly do not accredit what I say to the perspective of my corps. We all come from different backgrounds and beliefs.

Again I would like to say I'm sorry if you thought I was out to make Revo look bad, but that's not what I was about.

back pedaler

I would like to say that I'm sorry if anyone thought that I was out to bash revolution.

They are a great corps and the actions of select members should not be credited to the corps.

I'm here to say If you thought I was bashing revolution, please go back and read what I posted.

All I asked were questions that had to do with the throwing candy tradition at the retreat and I asked what happened at the pier. I was not trying to hurt the corps reputation and I was not trying to start controversy.

Secondly do not accredit what I say to the perspective of my corps. We all come from different backgrounds and beliefs.

Again I would like to say I'm sorry if you thought I was out to make Revo look bad, but that's not what I was about.

Lol... EVERYTHING is a controversy on DCP. I wouldn't worry too much about if I was you. =]

Alright, thanks for the info.

Lol... EVERYTHING is a controversy on DCP. I wouldn't worry too much about if I was you. =]

agreed, don't sweat about it, and don't let the "fight club" members get to you.

I’m upset that I have no idea what you are apologizing about. I’m so pig biting mad that I can’t even see straight. Not being able to see straight is making it very hard to type this response. I’m goat chomping mad about how my eyesight problems have affected my ability to type this response. Being upset has caused my blood pressure to rise to a dangerous level. Your apology is now causing me health problems. How inconsiderate of you to put the entire drum corps planet readership at risk of serious health concerns. I certainly hope your apology doesn’t cause a rash of deaths amongst the drum corps community. If I live though this whole ordeal, I will pray that the damage you have caused will pass and teach us all a valuable life lesson.

All I asked were questions that had to do with the throwing candy tradition at the retreat and I asked what happened at the pier.

I found out what happened at the pier. Two seperate groups of members (about 3-5 each) went OUTSIDE of the pier *one was known as the boat crew...don't ask cuz I don't know*, but they left the premises of the pier, and therefore your director probably thought you would leave the area too and just did not want to deal with it.

TxTubaDude:

You are correct that did happen. However; that is not what caused the Santa Monica Pier to get upset and turn OC away- it only stressed me out.

The issue was, the Pier did not read our application (or understand it) and it caused a big problem when we showed up with a 48 foot equipment trailer. There was no transfer trailer parking any where close to the pier. Also they did not understand that we had two charter busses that needed to be parked (even though we listed 1 semi and 2 busses on our application to perform).

Live and Learn I guess!