2008 DCI Tickets on Sale Tomorrow ?

Yeah I got an e-mail a little less than a month ago where they gave us a link to download the order form and send it in before I believe this Friday. Decided to join Friends this year though. So I guess those who are planning to sit on the 50 in the club sections or the 500 section, your chances are pretty slim as the priority is Friends first, then those that got the early order e-mail from DCI. So the tickets that go on sale today are 3rd in line so to say.

Well actually the corps get a big chunk of the best seats, which also serves as a reminder if you do want to know what seats you are getting, there are other ways to get them besides directly through DCI. Good seats often sell on eBay for face value or close to it, and though there is a risk of getting ripped off which you can minimize by learning how to bid on eBay carefully, if you do successfully complete a buy on eBay, you know where you'll be sitting when you bid.

Edited by Peel Paint

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well actually the corps get a big chunk of the best seats, which also serves as a reminder if you do want to know what seats you are getting, there are other ways to get them besides directly through DCI. Good seats often sell on eBay for face value or close to it, and though there is a risk of getting ripped off which you can minimize by learning how to bid on eBay carefully, if you do successfully complete a buy on eBay, you know where you'll be sitting when you bid.

Do they? I always thought they got seats more like from the 35 - 40 yard line area. I've seen some of those tickets that the corps offer to their fans and supporters and they always seems to be around that area, never on the 50.

I wasn't implying that you were implying that. I was implying that someone else would eventually post implying that :)

I'm implying through your implication that your new post implies such a possible implication that others might imply such.

I'm implying through your implication that your new post implies such a possible implication that others might imply such.

I infer from your implication that you infer he was implying an implication that could be inferred by others to be either an inference or implication of same. Just my opinion, of course ... but my opinion of your opinion of his opinion leaves me with the opinion that all this inferring and implying makes my head hurt.

I infer from your implication that you infer he was implying an implication that could be inferred by others to be either an inference or implication of same. Just my opinion, of course ... but my opinion of your opinion of his opinion leaves me with the opinion that all this inferring and implying makes my head hurt.

emotaaaaadm8.gif

Do they? I always thought they got seats more like from the 35 - 40 yard line area. I've seen some of those tickets that the corps offer to their fans and supporters and they always seems to be around that area, never on the 50.

I consider anything between the 35s that isn't too high or too low for one's personal tastes to be great seats. Fewer than 200 people are on the 50.

I agree and disagree simultaneously, while trying to remember the topic at hand.

I agree and disagree simultaneously, while trying to remember the topic at hand.

You actually don't have to worry about the topic at hand! :P

FANtastic 5 ticket packages include reserved World Championship seating for the World Class Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Finals in addition to general admission tickets to the Open Class Semifinals and Finals. All five of these events will be held at the brand new Lucas Oil Stadium in downtown Indianapolis.

Package Levels Price

Super Premium 200, 300, 400, 500 $299

Premium 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 $219

Super 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 $179

Value 100, 600 $129

A $9 per-package processing fee is included in all prices.

http://www.dci.org/tickets/fanfive/

Well, here is some information...

Did anyone get to purchase tickets in advance through the mail like last year? You know....those people like myself who use to stand in line all night waiting for tickets? :rock:

NO. I guess that I will be the first one to say that no advanced ticket buying opportunities for fans who have been buying super 3's for a couple of years now is aweful. Just shows they are not worried about fan retention......either that or they don't know a thing about pleasing faithful customers...... <**> <**>

If you go through the mail order deal when do you find out what seats you got? Not listed in FAQ's..... <**>

Edited by Triple Forte