Fusion Core Announces 2008 Open House

Maybe you should try sleeping in your haunted basement :devil: :devil:

Mike, that was so funny!!! Thank God for you this weekend. Wait till you see what we have in store for those guys next year when they come here!!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys have a great turn-out!!!! :devil:

...and maybe Fusion & Cru will meet up again! I say instead of a drum sauna session....we should do a mello party(might screw up the horn though.....eh maybe a shower party with bathing suits!! lol.)

Coming off a successful inaugural season, Fusion is focused on the future and on building on our "MOMENTUM" in 2008. With a restructured/expanded staff, and a championship-caliber program in place, "the Core" is excited to embark on our 2008 journey.

There is still time join the FUSION REVOLUTION!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN DRUM CORPS WEEKEND!! COME TO FUSION OPEN HOUSE!! COME ONE COME ALL!!!!

RAHWAY HIGH SCHOOL

SATURDAY - DECEMBER 1

11:00 - 5:00

Fill our our Membership Form @

Fusion Core Membership Interest

Directions to High School: Rahway High School - NJ

Fusion is dedicated to providing the best drum corps experience to all members while providing world-class instruction and programming. If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2008 Fusion Drum and Bugle "Core", please visit our website - See Video from 2007 Fusion "Core" Home

I hope you guys have a great turn-out!!!! :tounge2:

...and maybe Fusion & Cru will meet up again! I say instead of a drum sauna session....we should do a mello party(might screw up the horn though.....eh maybe a shower party with bathing suits!! lol.)

MELLO PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CRU AGAIN THIS YEAR!!

Thanks for the well wishes!!!

Ok, so I was just looking at the menu for open house. Now, what's an open house without an awesome menu - JUST TO COMPLIMENT YOUR AWESOME MEMBERS, STAFF AND PROGRAM :tounge2: - and we certainly have one.

Items include:

Lo Mein

Pulled Pork

Chicken Tettrazzini

mac and cheese and TONS MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, don't only bring sticks and mouthpieces, BRING AN APPETITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'M HAVING FUSION WITHDRAWAL!!!!

TOMORROW'S THE DAY!! - MEET THE "CORE" 11:00 RAHWAY HIGH SCHOOL!!!

IT WILL BE A BLAST DRUM CORPS STYLE!!

There is still time join the FUSION REVOLUTION!

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A FUN DRUM CORPS WEEKEND!! COME TO FUSION OPEN HOUSE!! COME ONE COME ALL!!!!

RAHWAY HIGH SCHOOL

SATURDAY - DECEMBER 1

11:00 - 5:00 b]

Fill our our Membership Form @ Fusion Core Membership Interest

Directions to High School: Rahway High School - NJ

Fusion is dedicated to providing the best drum corps experience to all members while providing world-class instruction and programming. If you are interested in becoming a member of the 2008 Fusion Drum and Bugle "Core", please visit our website - See Video from 2007 Fusion "Core" Home