Fusion Core Announces 2008 Open House

I'm sooooo excited!!! I can't wait until I get to see everyone again. It's gonna be so much fun.

:angry: Haha a bluedevil sorry liked the smiley (yes i know i'm crazy lol)

Someone keep an eye on this one!!! :beer:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WAS YOUR JOB :( !!!!!!

We miss you already!!!!

Oh come on Steph. Everyone knows the Trumpets are the best. And I invite everyone to come down to the Open House to see that fact for themselves!!! :P

Ohhh another challenger :P

This should get intresting LOL

How come the open house is in Rahway? I thought the corps was from Dover. Is the corps moving south?

Good question. A member of our corps teaches there and the school offered their facility. THANKS SO MUCH RAHWAY. One of the most difficult things now days in drum corps is getting INDOOR facilities that will accommodate our type of organization. You need space to be able to offer room for basics and for the different sections to spread out.

In the summer we will be back at the Walmart in Rockaway. We've already confirmed that :) and we will also be practicing in the Morris County area as well throughout the winter. This also gives us a way of reaching out to other areas.

Hopefully we'll be coming to a town near you as well!!!!!

Oh and Matt, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO...............................THE MELLO SECTION RULES!!!!!!!!! :P