+1 for growth

hey guys ol timmy jackson is front page on college humor for the vid of his 05 i&e solo. use the scroll on the right to see in in the "staff picks" section. its also in the videos section.

http://www.collegehumor.com/

thats how you grow the activity... you make it mainstream. that vid has probably been seen by a thousand or so kids who had never even heard of DCI and its only been posted 17 hours ago(at the time of this post). hooray!!!

Edited by karl E. Hungus

I've got a response there somewhere. He's also made the Break.com main page.

Been reading some of the comments...the anti-band/corps ones aren't as bad as the ones I've read from the picture of Carolina Crown's "suggestive" drill set in 2006 (was it 2006? I'm not sure). It's amazing how harsh people can be towards the band/corps community. It's not like we're doing anything to hurt them.

Been reading some of the comments...the anti-band/corps ones aren't as bad as the ones I've read from the picture of Carolina Crown's "suggestive" drill set in 2006 (was it 2006? I'm not sure). It's amazing how harsh people can be towards the band/corps community. It's not like we're doing anything to hurt them.

Very suggestive. I was like... there's a ##### on the field... it's a massive ##### snaking.

Edit:

P e n i s = #####

Edited by Mouthpiece1234

perhaps its ummm...."college....humor?" maybe some kids thought it was funny.

I don't really feel like registering for collegehumor to see the quotes, but I can't imagine what people could see as funny in the video. I mean, it's a drummer playing the drums well. What's funny about it?

Drummer plays drums = not funny

Drummer spontaneously combusts during performance a la Spinal Tap = funny

I tried really hard to find the humor in it, but I couldn't. It doesn't offend me at all that some people might find it funny, I just wish I could see it too.