Rochester Crusaders 2008 Crusade!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONLY 31 MORE DAYS TILL CAMP! CANT WAIT!

MORE TUBAS!!!!!!!!!

I second that, we need more Tubas. For those of you that don't know our book is a VERY Tuba friendly book. This season is going to be something special.

JOIN THE CRUSADE!!!!

Hey,

Miss you guys alot. Best of luck to you. Remember though, Pat has no chin. When is the next camp????

Where are you Joey O. ? Matt is missing you. I remember that year well (2004, score : 94.25) when you guys did Ghost Riders. What a hoot that was. We were smokin on the hill in Scranton. That was the year we were just nosed out of FIRST place .25. We had energy up the ying - yang.

I personally had a ball at Cru's rehearsal playing that f horn. Now I loose 20 lbs (treadmill and diet) and give it another shot on the field in 2008. I am so looking forward to it. The opener is AWESOME. I was very impressed as to how well it sounded after only one day on the chart. The brass staff did a very good job getting it fed to the membership. Oh yea ....the answer to your question is next camp Jan 5th & 6th. Doug :innocent:

Joey O.

can't wait to get some drum music