Rochester Crusaders 2008 Crusade!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Only 25 more days to camp! Im so excited and cant wait to get into the next tune! I wish it wasnt so long between camps.....again any baritone players out there..this is DEFINATELY a book you want to play..or anyone out there!! Also dont forget..if you need a ride in from Canada get in touch with me. Ive even been known to drive to PA to pick someone up!

Dont Miss ooot!

Join the CRUsade!

T

Edited by CanadianCruBari

"And now Theresa has GPS, so maybe I won't get as many calls, ......or maybe I will!"

Mike, it just wouldnt be the same if i didnt get lost at least once a weekend ,...even with my GPS:)

T

Only 21 more days till camp!

And now Theresa has GPS, so maybe I won't get as many calls, ......or maybe I will!

Yes I am sure you will!''LOL.

Join The Crusade!

Edited by Capt Ajax

"And now Theresa has GPS, so maybe I won't get as many calls, ......or maybe I will!"

Mike, it just wouldnt be the same if i didnt get lost at least once a weekend ,...even with my GPS:)

T

Only 21 more days till camp!

She is a blonde!

"she is a blonde!"

heyyyyyyyyyy thats only in the summer time Keith! :)..I get lost ALL the time..winter or summer! haha

Only 18 more days till camp! Dont miss out! Still wayyyyyyyyyyy to long between camps!

Join the CRUsade!

T

Edited by CanadianCruBari