BE A PART OF IT - THE NEW YORK SKYLINERS

I would love to be apart of the Skyliners some day in the future. My dad wore the the inform with pride back in the day, and he would shed tears the day he saw his son in the black & red. I wish you guys the very best of luck. I grew up around Skyliners rehearsals, and your the reason I march drum corps for 13 yrs of my life

I would love to be apart of the Skyliners some day in the future. My dad wore the the inform with pride back in the day, and he would shed tears the day he saw his son in the black & red. I wish you guys the very best of luck. I grew up around Skyliners rehearsals, and your the reason I march drum corps for 13 yrs of my life

Bobby is that you?????????

George

George

I was just going to say that...

I started back in 03 knowing NOTHING about drum corps or drumming... Although my father and brother were raised in it, I never really cared much for the activity until I joined.... Then BOOM it hit me like spicy mexican food... The good thing about Skyliners that I don't think I would have gotten any where else is that instead of keeping the best, they teach you how to play, perform, and become a Skyliner. They do not want champions, they MAKE champions. They take you in and it truley is something that you have to experience for yourself to completely understand... I myself just got a new job and unfortunatly I am unable to commit to the field corps like I wanted to... It truly hurts to have to put the uniform away for one more season but I guess it has to be done. I have confidence that the Skyliners WILL be on the field this year! They WILL NEVER say die, and no matter how much some people want to see them dead and gone, they WILL NEVER DIE!!! SKYLINERS, much like cockroaches and Cher's face, is eternal! SOCK IN IN GARBARINA! I strongly urge any and all interested members who have marched before or not to seriously come check it out. What do you have to lose? It is a great place to learn, grow, better yourself, and be a part of. And I urge all past members of Sky to come on home for one more year. Because this is truley a page in history that I don't think you would want to miss out on and if you do, will be kicking yourself later...

What Sky is doing this year is something that hasn't been done in a long time. The Skyliners for a long time have been the innovaters of drum and bugle corps. Always evolving and taking it to the next step while preserving their historic tradition. The Skyliners are working very hard this year and are continuing pushing into the future... Some people may say that the Field Corps is not the same Skyliners that they grew up with, and in some cases, maybe true... But being in the "new age" Skyliners I can honestly say that in no way has the Skyliners lost their since of pride and tradition... They are just doing what they always did... Taking it to the next step and adding to the tradition. Myself, although in the dumps now that I can't participate due to work, continue to support Garbarina 1000%.

Think about it... I am not urging people to abandon their corps to come to Sky... I am just simply saying that for those who want to experience something different, something new, something fun... Stop on by to lil old American Legion Post number 27 in Dover, NJ and scope it out...

Best of luck to all DCA participants in ALL corps...

George

Sure is. How's life back in my home town?

Sure is. How's life back in my home town?

OH MY GOD! Bobby how have you been?

Bayrat 1969-?

Bayonne Kidets 82-85

Bayonne Bridgemen 84 & 85 - Parents would not let me march, because I was too young! : (

Garfield Cadets 86

Raiders 90-??

Edited by tnmaiello

OH MY GOD! Bobby how have you been?

Bayrat 1969-?

Bayonne Kidets 82-85

Bayonne Bridgemen 84 & 85 - Parents would not let me march, because I was too young! : (

Garfield Cadets 86

Raiders 90-??

Can't complain too much. Wife, 2 boys. Ryan 3 in Jan. & Liam is 3 months old. How's things in with you?

Can't complain too much. Wife, 2 boys. Ryan 3 in Jan. & Liam is 3 months old. How's things in with you?

Good! Wife, working on the kids, Insurance business and the Raiders! Make sure you come visit the corps when we are in Indy this summer. Here is my personal email tommaiello@raidersdbc.org