People Names

So, I was watching Spongebob the other day (I have a 21 month daughter. No, seriously.) and Squidward said that he had a date... with a girl named Clarinet (as he pulled his clarinet from behind him). So it got me thinking. With all the odd names you hear these days, do you know of any people named after musical instruments? Or can you think of any that might work? I actually thought that Clarinet could work, and Timpani. Any others?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was watching Spongebob the other day (I have a 21 month daughter. No, seriously.) and Squidward said that he had a date... with a girl named Clarinet (as he pulled his clarinet from behind him). So it got me thinking. With all the odd names you hear these days, do you know of any people named after musical instruments? Or can you think of any that might work? I actually thought that Clarinet could work, and Timpani. Any others?

Wow... that show is so implicitly sexual it's ridiculous...

As for instrument names?

Viola

Tom

Sax (like the former LA Dodger, Steve Sax. I wonder if he or any other person named Sax played an instrument?)