OK Canada! Who's Marching This Year?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay tuned for announcement about Dutch Boy's show for 2008 !! :w00t:

Well? Get on with it then. whip-new.gif Inquiring minds wanting to know here.....

Love ya Dutch!

Stay tuned for announcement about Dutch Boy's show for 2008 !! :cool:

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPE 2008 will be competing and attending Indianapolis this year!!!!! Brass Players are needed - please pass this on. HYPE in Hamilton, Ontario requires Brass Players for the 2008 season. We have families who can billet out-of-area members, so location isn't an issue. If you're interested in this great corps, please contact us through our website www.thehype.ca

HYPE 2008 will be competing and attending Indianapolis this year!!!!! Brass Players are needed - please pass this on. HYPE in Hamilton, Ontario requires Brass Players for the 2008 season. We have families who can billet out-of-area members, so location isn't an issue. If you're interested in this great corps, please contact us through our website www.thehype.ca

Excellent news! Hamilton is about an hour drive from the Buffalo area, so those of you in upstate New York who want a chance to march, shoulld definitely come and check them out.

Excellent news! Hamilton is about an hour drive from the Buffalo area, so those of you in upstate New York who want a chance to march, shoulld definitely come and check them out.

Thanks so much for the confidence!!! If we have enough response from NYState, we can even pick up the members for practice/camps.....

Our Winterguard, Legacy (part of NorthEast Color Guard Circuit) will be competing in NY throughout February and March, so come on by and say hello!!!! Their first show is January 26th in Holly, NY

• 1 month later...
Cathy, we can always use experienced tour personnel during our summer tours. :rock::rock:

Drop me a line and we can talk about it. Maybe you and Jim can come with us !!!! :lol::lol::laughing:

You should come on tour with us this year!!! Mom will be along for some of it too :lol:

...and I still haven't gotten Kiler's sabre over to Danny's yet lol. She'll get it back...I promise lol.

From the Steel Town Brass website:

Due to a lack of membership, Steel Town Brass is on hold until September.

I thought I should let you all know. :lol:

From the Steel Town Brass website:

I thought I should let you all know. :laughing:

:lol: - Don't give up!