Wow!

Hi there,

This is Becky Fox, Recruiting Director of the 2008 White Sabers.

I just got home from my first rehearsal for the 2008 season, and I cannot believe what an amazing start we are already off to. The staff that has been selected is a perfect fit, and they are already working their hardest to get the corps off to a fantastic start. I'm extremely optimistic to see where the season takes us!

That being said, I invite anyone and everyone to our open house on December 1&2 at the Livingston County Hampton Corners Complex. The camp on December 1 runs from 1-9, and the December 2 camp runs from 9-2.

Rides can most definitely be arranged. We have people coming from all areas of the state, as well as from Pennsylvania. We're a great bunch and will gladly welcome anyone!

Please come and check us out on December 1&2. We have some great things going on, and you will not be disappointed.

If you have any questions, or if you would like to know more information, please email me: rebecca.m.fox@gmail.com

Check out our website for other announcements www.whitesabers.org

We've been around for 80 years now, and this is going to be our most exciting year EVER. Come be a part of the magic :)

Thanks! And good luck to all of the corps this upcoming year!

bump

Thanks Ed, bump squared.

Happy Black Friday! Next weekend you can come check out the White Sabers and continue the fun of a Norman Rockwell family holiday season. Always great food, friendly and caring people, fun music to play! December 1-2, 2007 come be a part of the family.

Happy Black Friday! Next weekend you can come check out the White Sabers and continue the fun of a Norman Rockwell family holiday season. Always great food, friendly and caring people, fun music to play! December 1-2, 2007 come be a part of the family.

Thank you JVo, so well put!! :bluedevil:

Hey all you brass players, drummers, and guard that aren't performing with any other corp come check us out on Dec.1st & 2nd. Good music, great people. Oh yeah :thumbup: Leslie :pirate: makes great food!!!!! you can be a part of the White Sabers organization come on down. :bluedevil::dancin: :dancin:

Bob