ARE YOU READY?

that's going to be pretty amazing. i would not give up my years under jeff for anything.

But is Jeff going to be the one doing most of the work in front of the horn line or is Scott? It looks like Jeff is mostly there for just the arranging purposes and Scott looks to be the one to work the horn line. Am I right?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From Jersey Surf's website:

Summer in the Air

The Thanksgiving Weekend brought the start of the 18th season for The Jersey Surf, with the warm sights and sounds of summer in full bloom inside the walls of the corps rehearsal facility in Berlin, NJ. More than 280 returning and new members packed the Camden County Technical School for the weekend's events, participating in hands-on workshops and enjoying their introduction to the drum corps lifestyle. The corps' next rehearsal weekend is December 14-16. Check back for a photo gallery and more coverage of the entire kickoff camp, coming soon.

From Jersey Surf's website:

Summer in the Air

The Thanksgiving Weekend brought the start of the 18th season for The Jersey Surf, with the warm sights and sounds of summer in full bloom inside the walls of the corps rehearsal facility in Berlin, NJ. More than 280 returning and new members packed the Camden County Technical School for the weekend's events, participating in hands-on workshops and enjoying their introduction to the drum corps lifestyle. The corps' next rehearsal weekend is December 14-16. Check back for a photo gallery and more coverage of the entire kickoff camp, coming soon.

WHOA!!!!! :ph34r: They had 280 at their camp? Has a Division 2 corps EVER had that many? Seriously, that sounds like what could quite possibly be record breaking!

WHOA!!!!! :ph34r: They had 280 at their camp? Has a Division 2 corps EVER had that many? Seriously, that sounds like what could quite possibly be record breaking!

Remember, we're Open Class now...

BRING ON THE NUMBERS ! :ph34r:

Guest Myusik4Jakassez

So far, the Raiders have over 250 signed up for our audition camp! Now it's only a matter of who amongst them will actually show up...

Full story is now on the Surf website and includes a gallery of images from the weekend. http://www.jerseysurf.org/articles/118/1/S...-Air/Page1.html

Full story is now on the Surf website and includes a gallery of images from the weekend. http://www.jerseysurf.org/articles/118/1/S...-Air/Page1.html

Pretty remarkable photos. Good for them! :devil:

After seeing the corps "in person" for the first time this summer, I was impressed by their performance on the field. I had the chance to talk with some of the corps members after the show, and I was even more impressed. A great group!