Wow, Oregon Crusaders had a great kickoff

Trust me she can get pretty mean.

Oh and Argonaut you are crazy.

I have conducted a personal assessment, of my competence, and have determined that I am not crazy. I’m acceptably sane, under the current federal guidelines. Your assessment, Mr. Heide, is baseless and without merit. This also calls in to question your assertion that Miss. 6VnerdM1 is indeed a truly mean girl. You really have not made much of a case for you assertions. I’m not offended since I understand the rules of drum corps espionage, but you shouldn’t go after 6VnerdM1, which is probably just an innocent girl.

If you want to make an unquestionable assertion, why don’t you just state the obvious?

The Oregon Crusaders are off to an incredible start and will be a powerful force this year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have conducted a personal assessment, of my competence, and have determined that I am not crazy. I’m acceptably sane, under the current federal guidelines. Your assessment, Mr. Heide, is baseless and without merit. This also calls in to question your assertion that Miss. 6VnerdM1 is indeed a truly mean girl. You really have not made much of a case for you assertions. I’m not offended since I understand the rules of drum corps espionage, but you shouldn’t go after 6VnerdM1, which is probably just an innocent girl.

If you want to make an unquestionable assertion, why don’t you just state the obvious?

The Oregon Crusaders are off to an incredible start and will be a powerful force this year.

you darn right we will :shutup:

oh and arryn can't be mean.

you darn right we will :worthy:

oh and arryn can't be mean.

I can too!! :wub:

And I'll prove it.. you are going to get a beating later! :sly:

I'm just kidding :shutup:

Or am i?! :smile:

You won't know until it's to late...

:ph34r:

Arryn you are scaring me :smile:

:shutup:

Sorry... to much sugar..

But if he keeps it up, i will get him :ph34r: <<<--- that's me beating Kenny up :worthy:

lol sorry, i feeling a little crazy :wub:

Its ok I still hearts you

Good Because i like being crazy :thumbup:

Edited by 6VNerdM1