Easter Eggs in prior DCI DVDs

In the topic about the 2007 DVD review, oldbandguy asked, "By the way, are there "easter eggs" in previous year's DVDs?"

It's a great question. If you know of Easter Eggs in any of the prior DVDs, please post them here so fans can go back into their collection and enjoy them.

• Like 1

I don't own any of the DCI DVDs, but I'm told if you get out the older DVDs, like 1975 or 1984 or 78 or 85, and you press "Play," you can find some really good, exciting drum corps that actually mattered.

Wow, that was easy.

• Like 5

I don't own any of the DCI DVDs, but I'm told if you get out the older DVDs, like 1975 or 1984 or 78 or 85, and you press "Play," you can find some really good, exciting drum corps that actually mattered.

Wow, that was easy.

Wow, that was lame.

• Like 1

Wow, that was lame.

Lame, maybe. But true....

• Like 4

Wow, that was easy.

Hilarious, not. That might have been funny had DVDs actually been around then. But even then, it wouldn't be funny.

Edited by bluublood

Hilarious, not. That might have been funny had DVDs actually been around then. But even then, it wouldn't be funny.

He meant the legacy collection, obviously. Pssssh.

He meant the legacy collection, obviously. Pssssh.

Your av. and sig. make me want to eat bananas.

Your av. and sig. make me want to eat bananas.

"Eat bananas" eh? Eh eh eh eh???

Wow, that was easy.

1174438354443ma5.jpg

• Like 1