Spartans Staff?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if you go to the website www.spartansdbc.org you can see that the staff is not announced nor is there a link anywhere, except for previous years staffs. Usually that means that the organization is looking for some new or additional staff.

Well if you go to the website www.spartansdbc.org you can see that the staff is not announced nor is there a link anywhere, except for previous years staffs. Usually that means that the organization is looking for some new or additional staff.

Yeah, I know... I am just impatient. Its okay , I'll just wait like everyone else to hear who the staff is this year. I wish the best of luck to the Spartans this coming season!

I am SURE they will be announcing a new staff shortly. The first Open House is less than 2 weeks away. With their tradition & history of success you can bet it will be top notch educators from the area.

Yeah, I know... I am just impatient. Its okay , I'll just wait like everyone else to hear who the staff is this year. I wish the best of luck to the Spartans this coming season!

Noduttingoutloud, clearly you’re from Spartans. I would ask you politely not to make crude or sarcastic comments about ECJ and other groups. When you say words like that it only hinders the group’s progress to get back on their feet. We need support not nonsense. Thank You

Noduttingoutloud, clearly you’re from Spartans. I would ask you politely not to make crude or sarcastic comments about ECJ and other groups. When you say words like that it only hinders the group’s progress to get back on their feet. We need support not nonsense. Thank You

Glad to see ECJ pushing to get back, you are right, people should support the organization! I am very curious to how ECJ's first camp went this weekend, your signature says your on brass staff! Any details to report???

Taken firsthand from a conversation from their brass caption head:

"there was 1 french horn player at the camp, nothing else in the brassline."

He also said that there were about 18 percussion, and that they sounded pretty decent.

Taken firsthand from a conversation from their brass caption head:

"there was 1 french horn player at the camp, nothing else in the brassline."

He also said that there were about 18 percussion, and that they sounded pretty decent.

18 in the battery, good turn out! Tough luck with the horns, hope they can turn that around. With all the alums out there (at least 35 brass in 06, right?), you have to wonder why they did not return after only one year off???

Interesting that a thread about Spartans staff quickly makes a sharp turn and winds up becoming another ECJ thread! :doh: I guess those competitive embers between the two worthy New England competitors are still burning like the Centralia mine fires.

It would be nice, however, if we could get some reports on how everyone did this past weekend with their camps! We "olde phartes" are bored out of our "mines," and we need a little pre-season hype to keep us going! :cool:

Edited by corpsvalues