Cabs = All Business

Hey how's it going my name is Terence and I'm proud to say that I will be marching with the Hawthone Caballeros for the first time this season. The last year I marched was in 05' with the Syracuse Brigadiers and it was there that i learned how to be a disciplined member. When I arrived at the Cabs open house I knew they were for real. Everyone on the staff had the same look on there face like this is gonna be some year, and I gladly except there challenge requirements to make this the best season Hawthorne has seen. Can't wait till the 15th lets kick you know what.

Your New Member,

Terence O'Brien

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how's it going my name is Terence and I'm proud to say that I will be marching with the Hawthone Caballeros for the first time this season. The last year I marched was in 05' with the Syracuse Brigadiers and it was there that i learned how to be a disciplined member. When I arrived at the Cabs open house I knew they were for real. Everyone on the staff had the same look on there face like this is gonna be some year, and I gladly except there challenge requirements to make this the best season Hawthorne has seen. Can't wait till the 15th lets kick you know what.

Your New Member,

Terence O'Brien

YEAH TERENCE! Couldn't have said it better myself! :tongue: See ya on the 15th!

YEAH TERENCE! Couldn't have said it better myself! :tongue: See ya on the 15th!

Your absolutely right Terence! Can't wait for the 15th and getting back to work!!!!

Pleasure standing next to you for the 2nd half of rehearsal. Pardon my mistakes while I learn fingerings! :)

Welcome aboard Terence & Andrew we are looking forward to a great year. We were all very happy with the open house turn out with so many new faces and all of the returning vets. I can’t wait to see what the 2008 Caballeros will bring to the Fans of the DCA.

Once again welcome to the Caballero family, see you on December 15th.

All business?

I was hoping for some pleasure too!

:laughing:

Peace,

Dennis

No worries Dennis there is always time for that LOL

Your New Member,

Terence O'Brien

Terence O'Brien fine Italian lad...LOL Good having you on board. We needed another Irishmen in the corps...

Terence O'Brien fine Italian lad...LOL Good having you on board. We needed another Irishmen in the corps...

Buffenmyer is Irish, I'm half Irish and half Latvian!

Buffenmyer is Irish, I'm half Irish and half Latvian!

Which Half is Latvian LOL......... Glad to have all the new faces in the corps.... December the 15th is approaching quickly... Make sure your there...More music is ready... Camp and the annual end of the year Holiday Party will be a blast!!!!!!!!!!