Renegades 2008 Show

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The corps will look different than last year.

I picture a teletransporter that the corps stands on wearing current uniform. A big cloud of smoke appears cleverly hiding the corps as they morph into a whole new look. I swear I have an over active imagination sometimes.

I picture a teletransporter that the corps stands on wearing current uniform. A big cloud of smoke appears cleverly hiding the corps as they morph into a whole new look. I swear I have an over active imagination sometimes.

Have you seen the science fiction movie Dark City? Our show is not a literal story-telling of the film, but it is heavily influenced by it.

Have you seen the science fiction movie Dark City? Our show is not a literal story-telling of the film, but it is heavily influenced by it.

No I haven't but now you have me curious. Looks like I will be adding it to my Netflix queue.

Hey- For all of the ex-RCR members (including myself) that were at the camp last weekend and joining up with the Renegades- maybe the show (or Act IV) should be called Eulogy For A White Chef's Jacket.

By the way- the guard work for Act I looks great already!!

Alisha- are you going to be joining us this year?? Miss ya

Hey- For all of the ex-RCR members (including myself) that were at the camp last weekend and joining up with the Renegades- maybe the show (or Act IV) should be called Eulogy For A White Chef's Jacket.

I don't know about that, but I will say that we were very impressed with the talent level of all the RCR folks who joined our family this season. It's going to be a fun year.

edtedcuz icant spel

Edited by drumlaw80

By the way- the guard work for Act I looks great already!!

Alisha- are you going to be joining us this year?? Miss ya

LOL- I am with you Craig... I am not going to miss that chef coat one bit. And the guard IS looking pretty bad ### already. The hornline is phenominal as well. I havn't been this inspired to practice since I marched junior corps.

And it looks like we just got confirmation that the 2008 Renegades will be in the Chinese New Years Parade again!

Rock-n-Roll.

With that being said... I am really glad I decided to move back to snare from tenors... there is no way in hell I could possibly carry a set of tenors through that parade...

(I know I know... I am a wuss)

And it looks like we just got confirmation that the 2008 Renegades will be in the Chinese New Years Parade again!

Rock-n-Roll.

Fight club! Bring on those ####### from St. Mary's!