Wow squared!

Well, it was a very very good camp! The drum line is looking good and the horn line sounds great. The music written so far is really going to be very entertaining. So to sum it up, we're progressing on target.

We do need horn players mostly in the lower brass section. If there are any horn players out there not with any one yet, check us out. Our web site is: www.whitesabers.org

Mark

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it was a very very good camp! The drum line is looking good and the horn line sounds great. The music written so far is really going to be very entertaining. So to sum it up, we're progressing on target.

We do need horn players mostly in the lower brass section. If there are any horn players out there not with any one yet, check us out. Our web site is: www.whitesabers.org

Mark

bump

:thumbup:

Bump2

WOW what a great rehearsal Saturday with the horn line. We were able to play throught the entire show. 1st run through of the season!!!and it will only get better. Great job everyone!!!! :guinesssmilie::tongue:

WOW what a great rehearsal Saturday with the horn line. We were able to play throught the entire show. 1st run through of the season!!!and it will only get better. Great job everyone!!!! :guinesssmilie::thumbup:

I agree Bob. Ben has really done a great job writing this book. It's challenging, but reachable and the crowd can tap their foot a bit too. It's a very up beat type of show and playing it all the way through Saturday was a big step. The staff and the members feel pretty good about this. Excitement levels are high this winter. Yeah!

We're looking for more brass players. Don't be shy, check us out. :tongue:

www.whitesabers.org

Mark - Director

I just love love LOVE the music this year! I'm already getting chills at moments, and I can't wait to get on the field!

Come check us out! :wall: