Music in Motion - NJ

Guest Myusik4Jakassez

Guest Myusik4Jakassez

I know this show has always been held at Giants Stadium, but the schedule says that it's in Piscataway this year (for those of you not from Jersey, it's where Rutgers University is located). I've been to Rutgers in my college search and their stadium is incredible, so it doesn't really matter that much, but I just want some clarification. Is this show at Giants Stadium or Rutgers? (hopefully a Cadet will answer, since it's their home show)

Edited by Myusik4Jakassez

For awhile the Giants Stadium show was always originally listed as Clifton, and then I guess they finalized deals with the stadium.

I know this show has always been held at Giants Stadium, but the schedule says that it's in Piscataway this year (for those of you not from Jersey, it's where Rutgers University is located). I've been to Rutgers in my college search and their stadium is incredible, so it doesn't really matter that much, but I just want some clarification. Is this show at Giants Stadium or Rutgers? (hopefully a Cadet will answer, since it's their home show)

I doubt a Cadet would answer because it isn't the members who determine the location. Plus you could just wait and see. The schedule only came out yesterday. There are many TBAs, so let them be TBAs.

Guest Myusik4Jakassez
I doubt a Cadet would answer because it isn't the members who determine the location. Plus you could just wait and see. The schedule only came out yesterday. There are many TBAs, so let them be TBAs.

I know the members don't make the decisions! But wouldn't they be the first to hear it?

Anyway, I know there are a lot of TBA's, but unlike Clifton, Rutgers seems like a good option considering the Cadets' budget. Besides, it would be easier for corps to find housing sites in that area (I don't remember which, but I was looking at pictures from a corps rehearsal just before the '07 Giants Stadium show and it said "Old Bridge High School" on the bleachers of the field. A little far?)

Actually the first people to hear it will be anyone on the Cadets mailing list. I didn't hear about the change for Giants Stadium when I was a Crossmen from them, just through their email updates.

As for Old Bridge being far, yea a little, but that's where we practiced before we headed up there. They usually host someone in those shows. It's still under an hour.

OT, but I seem to recall seeing Crown's list of places that they were staying at. For the East Rutherford show, they stayed in Pompton Plains, only 5 minutes from Wayne, when we just moved in the day prior.