Teal Sound's new website

Eddie

It's beautiful! I mean, the color, the design... I'm jealous... I'm in love, I don't know, but Randy, that is one hell of a website your web team put together, whoever they may be.

Very Nice :satisfied:

edit: http://www.tealsound.org/news/index.html#newwebsite

Harrison Morgan Design.... very nice work!

This new website gives the Teal Sound organization a very professional first impression for anybody checking them out for the first time. The design is very strong, as well, as it is easy to navigate the site with a minimum of scrolling, even at lower screen resolutions.

Teal Sound, I give you an A+ and a gold star. :whistle:

Thank you guys very much, but the kudos need to go to Harrison Morgan and the fine work he did on the development of this website. Harrison, being a former member of Suncoast Sound back in the day, did a terrific job on bringing to the forefront the ideas that we wanted to see within the website. We wanted to really make a first impression on all who see it and also give businesses an idea as to what drum corps is all about and what these kid's do to be a member of our organization.

I would also like to say a big thanks to Jeff Grant for the development of the corps 10th Anniversary Logo too. The importance of the branding of the corps is imperative as we move into the future with the Teal Sound. We think Jeff came up with a tremendous logo that gives credence and professionalism to the corps and it's overall look.

I would also like to say a big thanks to Jeff Grant for the development of the corps 10th Anniversary Logo too. The importance of the branding of the corps is imperative as we move into the future with the Teal Sound. We think Jeff came up with a tremendous logo that gives credence and professionalism to the corps and it's overall look.

Randy, would you (or Jeff, for that matter) mind if I use that 10th anniversary logo in association with any Teal Sound news and press releases posted on the DCP front page?

Randy, would you (or Jeff, for that matter) mind if I use that 10th anniversary logo in association with any Teal Sound news and press releases posted on the DCP front page?

Not at all!! In fact, I would ask that you use it for anything regarding the Teal Sound.

Not at all!! In fact, I would ask that you use it for anything regarding the Teal Sound.

That's good because I've already done so once. :whistle:

Nice job Randy! It's clean and easy to navigate! :whistle:

It's a very professional looking, easy to understand, no gimmiks or puzzles logo. I like it :)