Sun Devils Open House/1st Rehearsal

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all who have registered online. For those of you planning to attend the open house who have not registered, here are some details for this coming Sunday. If you have your own instrument, sticks or mallets, please bring them with you.

Registration fee is $20 and will be applied toward your dues. Horns will have the complete book available. The percussion book is currently being written. There are some very nice uniform designs for us to look at as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Sarasota Military Academy on January 13th at 1:00PM!

If you have any questions please email me at sundevilscorps@aol.com

Sincerely,

John Hoekstra

Sun Devils Executive Director

GO SUN DEVILS! :wub:

Edited by Sun Devils Corps

I don't know ALL of your staff, but those that I am faniliar with are top notch. Not sure how a brand new corps pulled this one off but congrats and good luck !!!

I can honestly say it was passion for the activity.

Went through the scores and then to my amazement this past Sunday...the movie was on and I got an even better understanding for the music.

This will be an experience!

Went through the scores and then to my amazement this past Sunday...the movie was on and I got an even better understanding for the music.

This will be an experience!

4 Days till Open House. Make sure you register on the website http://www.sundevilscorps.org

Go SUN DEVILS :wub:

4 Days till Open House. Make sure you register on the website http://www.sundevilscorps.org

Go SUN DEVILS :wub:

JJ,

Are you a day ahead of us? Today is Tuesday (Wed, Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun.) I count 5! LOL! I know we're all excited. What hotel is everyone staying at? My place is nuts with mother-in-law here for three months, my 2 year old grandson (ask John about our telephone conversations with kids screaming behind us).

Go Sun Devs :wub:

JJ,

Are you a day ahead of us? Today is Tuesday (Wed, Thurs., Fri., Sat., Sun.) I count 5! LOL! I know we're all excited. What hotel is everyone staying at? My place is nuts with mother-in-law here for three months, my 2 year old grandson (ask John about our telephone conversations with kids screaming behind us).

Go Sun Devs :wub:

Actually, it's tomorrow in Japan! I am in Samurai training mode. But in America, yes...

5 DAYS LEFT

The closer we get to Sunday the more positive news I hear and I am loving this corps more and more. To be honest, I was bummed out on drum corps for a few reasons and took some time off and I guess you could say that I realized how important drum corps was in my life and I had to keep doing it. I feel that this experience will be rewarding in many ways. I am seeing some new faces who are working very hard to ensure a successful inaugural camp and I am so proud of everyone in The Sun Devils organization.

Hopefully more news to come soon.