MARDI GRAS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is still time to come to Texas to march in the Mardi Gras parade along the Seawall.

You can find all the information that you will need at the Gulf Coast Sound web page.

www.gulfcoastsound.org

Hope to see you there.

I've done this gig,......................if you wanna have some fun, I suggest you go! :w00t:

Hopefully the weather in 3 weeks will be as nice as it was today - low 80's, mild humidity.... We've rented a large cabin just off the beach to house the overnighters and have a practice/eating place not too far from the parade.

Here's the direct link to the Mardi Gras page on the GCS site...but feel free to poke around and check out the rest of the site.

http://www.gulfcoastsound.org/mardigrasparade.html

you know I won't miss this. last time before the ARMY. I'm there. this is one of the coolest things that I have done since being with the corps and you will have a blast.

There is still time to come to Texas to march in the Mardi Gras parade along the Seawall.

You can find all the information that you will need at the Gulf Coast Sound web page.

www.gulfcoastsound.org

Hope to see you there.

I've done this gig,......................if you wanna have some fun, I suggest you go! :devil:

I've done it too, and frankly forgot all about it this year! I'd love to be there but will be on business trip and can't make it at this late date.

Oh well, maybe next year........ditto Gary's comments.......if you can get there, you will have a great time and meet all kinds of folks.

I am making arrangements to attend the parade but am having difficulty sending my requested information.

I am making arrangements to attend the parade but am having difficulty sending my requested information.

I saw that you (or maybe a different Dwight) had just signed up on our forum - if you weren't able to pass on your info to the "official" email link, just shoot me a PM and I'll make sure it gets to the right people (I'm actually one of the right people...).

You can also just email me direct: nukeme70 at hotmail.com

####! Missing CNY in 'Frisco because of family vacation and now can't even consider this one 'cuz I got a "procedure" scheduled for Monday morning.

What a pain!

Those "procedures" can be a real pain - hope yours goes smoothly buddy!!!

I would love to check this event out, but unfortunately I'm a little broke right now.

Thanks Nukeme70 and Nikki for your response. More info to come as I finalize my ploans. Have a good day. Yes, I am the Dwight that logged in.