Bridgemen still have a few spots left!

HEY FOLKS!

The Bridgemen still have a few openings, if you're interested in doing drum corps, without sacrificing your personal life.

We only have about 15 more dates this year, including performances, and rehearsals, between now and September and you will find yourself having the time of your life!

All sections have openings, but we could really use some more color guard members.

We have a terrific, new color guard instructor, and the guard has really stepped things up quite a bit, this season!

Hope that you will come down and check things out in Bayonne, while there's still time to get on board!

For further information, go to:

bridgemen.com

HYPE!!!

Edited by overthehillDM

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a terrific, new color guard instructor, and the guard has really stepped things up quite a bit, this season!

So, I've heard, Jimmy ... so I've heard ... I'm so happy to hear that dance has finally been incorporated into your program (what the Bridgemen added to drum corps many years ago and put on the field) ... and to see everyone in the guard having fun and learning all this new work .... very good to hear and see .... I wish all my friends there a terrific season!

:)

So, I've heard, Jimmy ... so I've heard ... I'm so happy to hear that dance has finally been incorporated into your program (what the Bridgemen added to drum corps many years ago and put on the field) ... and to see everyone in the guard having fun and learning all this new work .... very good to hear and see .... I wish all my friends there a terrific season!

:)

Thanks, Lisa! :tongue: