Bridgemen still have a few spots left!

I have never been treated so well as this past weekend!

To be able to stand in that quality of a hornline, shake hands with Larry Kerschner and Dennis Delucia, have Jim Jordan calling you to attention...this really fulfills a childhood dream. Let alone getting fitted for my yellow coat and Stetson, which I cried when they took back from me to get cleaned. This is a very top notch group and the friendliest bunch of people I have ever met in all my years of drum corps. It really makes you feel good to be treated so special!

Quote of the day goes out to Ivy:

"No, you cannot rub essential oils on my body!" Maybe next time though!!!! :biggrin:

I just cannot wait for St. Patrick's Day weekend!!! :blink:

It was a pleasure meeting you!

Happy to have you on board with us! :blink:

Thank you for the compliment! As always, I am honored to serve as one of the DM's for the Bridgemen! :beer:

Essential oils, and Ivy are the BEST!!! :thumbup:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a pleasure meeting you!

Happy to have you on board with us! :blink:

Thank you for the compliment! As always, I am honored to serve as one of the DM's for the Bridgemen! :biggrin:

Essential oils, and Ivy are the BEST!!! :thumbup:

Oh, I broke down and bought a black Stetson from the western store, black, wool, waterproof, crushable, wire sewn into the edge to keep the shape. Looks really good on my rather larger head!!!

You know, I met my SCV drum major over wine coolers. Great to carry on that tradition by meeting my new drum major over a Beck's Dark!!! It is truly an honor to serve under one of the legends of drum corps!!!

Love Ya Bro!!!

:blink:

Edited by D. MacKinley Riebesehl

Oh, I broke down and bought a black Stetson from the western store, black, wool, waterproof, crushable, wire sewn into the edge to keep the shape. Looks really good on my rather larger head!!!

You know, I met my SCV drum major over wine coolers. Great to carry on that tradition by meeting my new drum major over a Beck's Dark!!! It is truly an honor to serve under one of the legends of drum corps!!!

Love Ya Bro!!!

:worthy:

The Stetson sounds nice! :cool:

Actually the Beck's Dark was quite good! Thanks for refreshing my memory! :tongue:

As for your very generous remark...a gracious thank you, but I'm just a guy that loves the Bridgemen, drum corps, and the people in both!

Love ya too, bro!

See ya next month!

HYPE!!!

THE BRIDGEMEN STILL HAVE OPENINGS FOR THE 2008 SEASON!!!

COME DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT!!! :doh:

HYPE!!!!!!

BEST OF LUCK MY BAYONNE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN 2008

BEST OF LUCK MY BAYONNE BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN 2008

THANKS VIC!!! You are greatly missed here in Bayonne!!!

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALSO, WITH CORPS VETS, SPIT FIRE, GENESIS, AND ALL OF YOUR OTHER GROUPS!!!!!!

We're hoping that we might be able to throw you off the field again in Rochester!!! :whip:

and, yes my brother...

THE NEW YORK GIANTS ARE THE

2008 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!

(and it couldn't have been scripted ANY BETTER!!!!!!) :whip::smile::cool::whip:

[We're hoping that we might be able to throw you off the field again in Rochester!!! :whip:

and, yes my brother...

[

YOU NEVER KNOW JAMES.... YOU NEVER KNOW !!! :whip:

YOU NEVER KNOW JAMES.... YOU NEVER KNOW !!! :worthy:

One never knows...

Does one?

Actually...

Nancy and I were discussing another form of your now legendary move, for this coming September!!!

We thinks you will like it!!!

Now, we just have to sell George, and Dennis on the idea!!! :tic:

One never knows...

Does one?

Actually...

Nancy and I were discussing another form of your now legendary move, for this coming September!!!

We thinks you will like it!!!

Now, we just have to sell George, and Dennis on the idea!!! :tic:

oh no.. always know there is trouble a-brewing when Nancy is involved !!! lol . and knowing Dennis, anything that will give him pleasure in making me his court jester ... will be approved !! lol :worthy:

and knowing Dennis, anything that will give him pleasure in making me his court jester ... will be approved !! lol :tic:

Hey, brother...

Thanks for taking some of the pressure off!!! :worthy: