1st Freelancers Alumni Horn Rehearsal

No, but real estate prices here are waaay down. (hint, hint) :rolleyes:

Here's to the 67th Legion of Chrome. bump :blink:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's confirmed...................I'll be coming up with Tony Signorelli to jam on the 22nd! It'll be an honor to get to play through some old Freelancer classics, and it'll just tickle me pink to see a Freelancer hornline live, breathe and jump again.

On that note, however........did someone say this was going to be a Bb/F ensemble? No room for G's? The reason I ask is: it's no effort to procure a contra for this practice, but finding a TUBA will prove much more difficult...............OR, will it be Bb/F/G???

If I don't see an answer here later when I get back from camp I'll probably be calling you KELLI in the next couple days to check on this point.

SAC IS BACK!!!!

We have three G contras coming from SoCal, along with a few other G horns.

Edited by ravedodger

Any chance of sending a bus to Texas? Or holding rehearsals in Vegas (the cheapest airfare location from here).

Hey James, I think it would be more economical to send you a charter plane. :rolleyes:

Edited by ravedodger

8 days and counting...

We are good to go with G or Bb horns. John actually prefers G but we're not going to turn anyone away - he just wasn't sure we were going to get enough people either way. I guess we'll decide on a standard for the line later. :tongue:

Thanks Kelli! See you on the 22nd!

(I see you lurking there Muzzicman..........you gonna be there too?)

You know Bill will be there.