16 Tenors?

So, did Pete play snare and was just one of the tenors at the begining?? Did they come to Cadets because of Float leaving BD??

Yes, and yes!! We had 2 other BD drummers come out, but they decided not to stay. Pete's a great friend of mine, and is a heck of a drummer and teacher. He's living in Corona, California now, teaching a bunch of groups down there.

Yes, and yes!! We had 2 other BD drummers come out, but they decided not to stay. Pete's a great friend of mine, and is a heck of a drummer and teacher. He's living in Corona, California now, teaching a bunch of groups down there.

Is he still involved with the Troopers??

Not only is Pete very talented as both a performer AND an instructor, he's a quality person whom I respect a great deal in this activity.

And I should.

He marched VK in 1987 and I believe got his start with the Anaheim Kingsmen.

Not only is Pete very talented as both a performer AND an instructor, he's a quality person whom I respect a great deal in this activity.

And I should.

He marched VK in 1987 and I believe got his start with the Anaheim Kingsmen.

Remember the Adam Sandler song, "Ode To My Car"? POS car, I gotta POS car? The line about "My friend puked in the back"? That was Pete in my Honda after finals in Dallas. Fortunately it was ony beer and it all went out the pop-out windows. We took a drive out to Denton to hang with Madison (me, Pete and Kelli, the VK sex cymbal). Kelli and I had a great time. Pete just layed on the sidewalk.

The important thing is he was 21 and in Texas, and had just marched a great show.

Add some Tokyo Disneyland to his resume, where he performed in the trash can ensemble.

Garry in Vegas