Brigadiers January Camp report

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brigadiers - January Camp Report

The Brigadiers enjoyed a successful and productive camp this past weekend in East Syracuse, with all sections in attendance. To read the full report, including a brief video :smile: , go to January Camp Report.

The corps will hold its next camp February 16-17 at East Syracuse-Minoa High School. Don't miss it!

So how about that corps ensemble huh? :smile::smile:

Excellent job this past weekend from the Corps! The facilities at ESM High School are truly oustanding. The new Brass line is sounding great! Percussion section is just top notch. And seeing our Guard this early in the season was an added bonus. For you fans out there.....you can catch a sneak peek of our 2008 Program at the MSJ show on April 26th :smile:

Until then...I look forward to seeing my fellow Brigs at our February 16th Camp!

Wow. That ensemble sounds real good for January. But for the Brigadiers, I would expect nothing less. I'm looking forward to seeing this corps come Summer.