Bias on Drum Corps Planet

madcontra99

So I had some of my posts deleted, and rightfully so, I didn't follow this rule.

"You may not make personal attacks on other Community members or non-members. Harassment of other members is not allowed. Flame-bait, trolling or flaming posts will be edited or removed, and action may be taken against the author. Issues and posts directed at a single member should be handled via our built-in Private Messenger feature. "

But what I find great is that people come on here, attack thirdcoast with negative comments, and get away with it.

Also, we can have 1,000 threads about the Cavaliers corps song, or multiple threads on the same subject, and our "moderators" just let it go.

We also get to see threads that make fun of the Madison Scouts, Pioneer, Cadets, or George Hopkins turn in to all out battles about right and wrong, yet if the thread were to be negative about the Cavaliers, Blue Devils, SCV, or Bluecoats, the thing would be closed immediately.

But what's about to be great, is this thread will get closed, and before it does there will be a few useless posts about

"getting in before closed" or "your so wrong man."

But oh well, just figured I should call people out, even if they believe that I am wrong.

Thanks for the bias, mod's! You excel in that area!!!

But what's about to be great, is this thread will get closed, and before it does there will be a few useless posts about

You're so wrong, man.

In before close.

:nervous:

So I had some of my posts deleted, and rightfully so, I didn't follow this rule.

"You may not make personal attacks on other Community members or non-members. Harassment of other members is not allowed. Flame-bait, trolling or flaming posts will be edited or removed, and action may be taken against the author. Issues and posts directed at a single member should be handled via our built-in Private Messenger feature. "

But what I find great is that people come on here, attack thirdcoast with negative comments, and get away with it.

Also, we can have 1,000 threads about the Cavaliers corps song, or multiple threads on the same subject, and our "moderators" just let it go.

We also get to see threads that make fun of the Madison Scouts, Pioneer, Cadets, or George Hopkins turn in to all out battles about right and wrong, yet if the thread were to be negative about the Cavaliers, Blue Devils, SCV, or Bluecoats, the thing would be closed immediately.

But oh well, just figured I should call people out, even if they believe that I am wrong.

Thanks for the bias, mod's! You excel in that area!!!

Have you reported these infractions?

I have sometimes felt some bias in the mod area, and possibly there was some, but in general I think they can only address what people report. They have jobs, lives, etc beyond DCP. So, if you feel this way, start hitting the report button more and you may notice more action.

Have you reported these infractions?

I have sometimes felt some bias in the mod area, and possibly there was some, but in general I think they can only address what people report. They have jobs, lives, etc beyond DCP. So, if you feel this way, start hitting the report button more and you may notice more action.

Yes.