Spokane Thunder?

Hey, guys-

I'm working on the design and copy writing for a tour event website, and this year Spokane Thunder is coming to one of the shows.

For the website, there are little one paragraph blurbs about each corps. For the World Class corps that frequent our events, it's no problem for me to write something about them, because I'm pretty familiar with their goings-on... but I must admit we don't often get the Open Class crowd at our shows.

I'm sort of at loss in terms of what to say about Spokane Thunder. I usually write about the corps' history, current development, past successes and/or what they're known for (like musical styles or unique design). Anyone that can clue me in on them and what they're up to?

Have you contacted the corps director to see if they might be able to give you a little info/history on the corps? Having had Thunder at a show I coordinated, they have been helpful in the past.

Hey, guys-

I'm working on the design and copy writing for a tour event website, and this year Spokane Thunder is coming to one of the shows.

For the website, there are little one paragraph blurbs about each corps. For the World Class corps that frequent our events, it's no problem for me to write something about them, because I'm pretty familiar with their goings-on... but I must admit we don't often get the Open Class crowd at our shows.

I'm sort of at loss in terms of what to say about Spokane Thunder. I usually write about the corps' history, current development, past successes and/or what they're known for (like musical styles or unique design). Anyone that can clue me in on them and what they're up to?

Hey, guys-

You can use material from this page:

http://www.spokanethunder.org/about.ydev

Well I am new to the organization this year, but from what I can tell so far, here are a couple key things that might help. They were inaugurated in 2004, participating only in a few local shows. In 2006 they made their national debut traveling out to Madison for the DCI Championships, and again this past year to Pasadena. They pride themselves on their intense brass sound. Thats about all I can accurately give you for right now. I would suggest emailing the corps director though. I am sure he can be of more assistance. director@spokanethunder.org Hope this helps.