JAMES LOGAN HS

yojazz

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JAMES LOGAN IS COMMING TO DAYTON?

Logan is not attending WGI this year as the entire band and guard are heading to China to appear during the Olympic Games.

I don't think it's a shame at all! I think it's a wonderful opportunity for James Logan! They'll be back next year, I'm sure of it!

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JAMES LOGAN IS COMMING TO DAYTON?

James Logan World and Open guards are not going to Dayton this year, however

both will be attending the Union City Regional (actualy contest is at C.S.U. East Bay in Hayward, CA) on March 15th.

Both Logan guards will also attend the West Power Regional in San Bernardino, CA on March 29 & 30th.

Both guards competed this past Sat. 2/16 at the Leigh HS contest in San Jose.

Logan Open---67.3

Logan World---82.4 I think it was the first show for both.

If you visit James Logan Band and Color Guard web site, there is a lot of information about their trip to China

this summer for the 2008 Olympics. Of special interest : Tour fee is $4,600 per person ! Since the Band & Guard

march 275+, thats a TON of money! Also, they won't be alone as the Olympic opening ceremonies will have

2008 musicians, guard, dancers, etc.

What a fantastic, once in a lifetime experience for those young people ! ! :thumbup:

Logan is not attending WGI this year as the entire band and guard are heading to China to appear during the Olympic Games.

is shirlee whitcomb going with them? :thumbup:

is shirlee whitcomb going with them? :doh:

Well, of COURSE, Shirlee is going with them to China.

After all, SOMEONE has to pull the rickshaw.

:doh:

Well, of COURSE, Shirlee is going with them to China.

After all, SOMEONE has to pull the rickshaw.

:whip:

Maybe that's why she won't return my emails or phone calls?

Maybe that's why she won't return my emails or phone calls?

Ummm, that's not quite it.

The reason Shirlee Whitcomb won't return your phone calls or e-mails is because Shirlee doesn't like you.

(Editor's note: I sincerely hope I haven't shattered any dreams you might have had re: filling the seat at the right hand of La Whitcomb.)

Ummm, that's not quite it.

The reason Shirlee Whitcomb won't return your phone calls or e-mails is because Shirlee doesn't like you.

(Editor's note: I sincerely hope I haven't shattered any dreams you might have had re: filling the seat at the right hand of La Whitcomb.)

this just in, my west coast informant who teaches logans drumline, just informed me, that the china trip may be falling thru! and at this point isnt happening. If that is the case, logan will be attending WGI and they have just a little time left to get registered!!! wow!!!