07 recording?

i know there has been other topics on this but i couldnt find them, is dci going to put out any type of audio recording of div 2 and 3? i really would like to be able to hear some of these great shows again?

The APDs of Div. 2/3 prelims were there for a while, but they were taken down at some point. I think you actually have to buy the CD now.

Yes, they were up for a VERY short time (less than a month?); I completely missed them. I have no idea why they were taken down so quickly, especially considering it was the ONLY available DCI recording of the non-finalist corps.

I sent an email to DCI a while ago asking why there were no longer any recordings available. I never got a response.

e-mail and response from DCI, telling me that CDs would not be produced for 2007. You'll have to contact the individual corps in hopes that they have a CD that they can legally sell.

e-mail and response from DCI, telling me that CDs would not be produced for 2007. You'll have to contact the individual corps in hopes that they have a CD that they can legally sell.

THAT is ridiculous!!! How much $$$ does it cost DCI to keep the APD's available for sale on the web? Most likely, NOTHING! Hard drive and server space is extremely cheap now, even cheaper than keeping things on paper. Why in the world would they not make these recordings available to purchase? ANY money would help these corps at this point.

That's... stupid.

Just another example of DCI catering to the World Class corps and neglecting the Open Class corps.

Edited by Aelius

• 1 month later...

It seems not even long enough to get them by illegal means. I'm going to make sure that any i wish to buy this season to get during the seasons because if it isn't a world class championship corps it doesn't look like dci intends on keeping it for sale.