Chesire

Choctawhatchee

Flanagan

Miamisburg

Shen

Others to watch:

Beyer

Carmel

Early season still. The traditional long term successful guards are always in a position to crack the top 5!

I have one comment...you have Flanagan placing 6th on your list. Have you seen them? As a matter of fact I would change that list completely :) I'm not into predictions but I do base my opinions on viewings and I do believe that both Flanagan and Cheshire HS will do well in Dayton. Here is where I go out on a limb; Flanagan will medal and Cheshire will be the surprise of SW championships. Both have phonemenal shows!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one comment...you have Flanagan placing 6th on your list. Have you seen them? As a matter of fact I would change that list completely :) I'm not into predictions but I do base my opinions on viewings and I do believe that both Flanagan and Cheshire HS will do well in Dayton. Here is where I go out on a limb; Flanagan will medal and Cheshire will be the surprise of SW championships. Both have phonemenal shows!

I think they are in alphabetical order. . .as for surprises in SW. . I think there are going to be a lot of them. Shen better than most thought, Chesire falling back. Arcadia having an off year, Miamisburg being back, stronger than ever. . .and SW new comers Warren Central and Carmel both doing very well their first year in this class (both will make finals) Let's just blame all this SW wackiness on Logan for turning it all upside down with them not coming this year! ;-)

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

Flanagan

Avon

Center Grove

Then in no particular order

Arcadia

Cheshire

Choctawhatchee

Miamisburg

Shen

This listing here is more realistic....and I would move Cheshire up.

I think they are in alphabetical order. . .as for surprises in SW. . I think there are going to be a lot of them. Shen better than most thought, Chesire falling back. Arcadia having an off year, Miamisburg being back, stronger than ever. . .and SW new comers Warren Central and Carmel both doing very well their first year in this class (both will make finals) Let's just blame all this SW wackiness on Logan for turning it all upside down with them not coming this year! ;-)

Warren Central in finals? Hmmm...to me that would make it seem as though SW is a little weaker then normal.

I'm making a new listing (in order):

1. Avon

2. Flanagan

3. Center Grove

4. Shenendehowa

5. Choctawhatchee

6. Miamisburg

7. Cheshire

8. Arcadia

9. Northview

10. Warren Central

11. Diamond Bar

12. Beyer

13. Trumbull

14. Carmel

15. Centerville

Just my thoughts and such..

Edited by Will

I'm making a new listing (in order):

1. Avon

2. Flanagan

3. Center Grove

4. Shenendehowa

5. Choctawhatchee

6. Miamisburg

7. Cheshire

8. Arcadia

9. Northview

10. Warren Central

11. Diamond Bar

12. Beyer

13. Trumbull

14. Carmel

15. Centerville

Just my thoughts and such..

Cheshire HS still way to low. Remember they are going to be the surprise of SW.

i beleive that carmel's "joy" uh er i mean "on cloud nine" will be the "suprise" of the SW class.

Edited by dugg

Sorry folks, but I cannot stand Carmel's show.... they are talented ladies, sure, but I just hate the show. Pure opinion!! : )

i beleive that carmel's "joy" uh er i mean "on cloud nine" will be the "suprise" of the SW class.

Ditto. . it wouldn't surprise me to see them above cheshire. . .and if we are really talking about surprises, let's throw out there that Rancho Bernardo actually may pass their Cali counterpart Arcadia. . .you heard it here first! :ph34r:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay