Where is Sky

Hey, I heard that the Skyliners (The Competitive Corps) is moving, where are you guy's going to be located?

Hey, I heard that the Skyliners (The Competitive Corps) is moving, where are you guy's going to be located?

Sadly, it is my understanding that the Skyliners will not field a competitive corps this year. I hope they can return soon.

Sky's base is the Dover American Legion Post #27 in Dover, New Jersey.

Speaking of that, who is going to the nice dinner we have planned on March 29th?

Should be a very nice time.

Doreen (PR Director) has posted info on our website: http://www.nyskyliners.org/

Hope to see you there -- time is short -- please get your tickets!!!!

(I have some tickets on me so any upstaters who would like one, two...etc., let me know please...we can carpool :guinesssmilie: )

As always, thanks for helping Sky!!!!

:laugh: Dan

Edited by skybusmgr

Tom, thank you very much.

The corps appreciates it so much!

I may see you tonight!!!

Dan

PS Come see Capital Brass in Bayonne tomorrow!!!! :guinesssmilie:

Edited by skybusmgr

Thanks, Dan.

Tickets for the New York Skyliners' Beefsteak Dinner can be purchased online at: N. Y. Skyliners Beefsteak Dinner Tickets. The deadline for purchasing tickets is Friday, March 21st. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.

Thanks, also to Tom and many others for their support of this event, and the N. Y. Skylikners. Hoping to see everyone at this wonderful dinner!

Doreen

Thanks, Dan.

Tickets for the New York Skyliners' Beefsteak Dinner can be purchased online at: N. Y. Skyliners Beefsteak Dinner Tickets. The deadline for purchasing tickets is Friday, March 21st. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.

Thanks, also to Tom and many others for their support of this event, and the N. Y. Skylikners. Hoping to see everyone at this wonderful dinner!

Doreen

A lot of us out here are with you in wanting to see the corps get back on the field, Doreen,

Maybe those who can't make the dinner, might consider buying a ticket, in support.

Since you won't be taking up a seat, anyway... a few members from a corps could split the cost of a ticket , maybe?

A lot of us out here are with you in wanting to see the corps get back on the field, Doreen,

Maybe those who can't make the dinner, might consider buying a ticket, in support.

Since you won't be taking up a seat, anyway... a few members from a corps could split the cost of a ticket , maybe?

Maybe if you buy a ticket, but don't plan on attending, there may be some way of letting them know this so they don't buy more food or places, (don't know how costs are set up), than they need. That could make it possible, also, for them to sell more than 250 tickets - so they don't have a lot of empty seats.

Kudos for these guys keeping the name and spirit alive. Best of luck.

Edited by Martybucs

Maybe if you buy a ticket, but don't plan on attending, there may be some way of letting them know this so they don't buy more food or places, (don't know how costs are set up), then they need. That could defeat the purpose of buying a ticket.

Kudos for these guys keeping the name and spirit alive. Best of luck.

Yeah, buying a ticket as a donation would probably net the corps twice the profit, if they don't have to feed you.

I'm sure there will be plenty of people who will step up and contribute.