last year's SA finalists

I know most of last years SA finalists were moved to open, glad to see many of them doing well...for those that are still in A ( I think everyone from 9th down is still in A class?), how are they doing this year? I haven't heard much about some of these names from last year - any one have more info?

9. Naples

10. Aliso Niguel

11. James E Taylor

12. Pope

13. Mt Carmel

14. Bartram Trail

15. Trabuco Hills

16. South Hills

Naples is doing fairly decent this year... they seem to improve every week... I think maybe they are a young guard, but they should still be at least a semi finalist this year possibly a finalist... Hinsdale Central HS from Rochester is the one to watch out for this year...

Bartram Trail has gone independent!

After some problems at Bartram Trail HS, the directors decided to go independent. They are now in the IA class under the name River City Independent....there of course new older people on there now though. There doing great btw! saw them in orlando this past weekend, surprised by there score it was awfully low but then all the IA scores were...stupid judges. They should make the IA finals easily.

James E Taylor HS is in the Katy School District here in the Houston Area. The ISD has a policy where groups can only travel out of a 300-400 mile radius every 2 years. They are not able to attend Championships this year and don't know that they will next year.

Bartram Trail has gone independent!

After some problems at Bartram Trail HS, the directors decided to go independent. They are now in the IA class under the name River City Independent....there of course new older people on there now though. There doing great btw! saw them in orlando this past weekend, surprised by there score it was awfully low but then all the IA scores were...stupid judges. They should make the IA finals easily.

Is the Scholastic AA Bartram Trail HS, that is competing is in FFCC, the same Bartram Trail from last year? If so, they haven't been scoring so well...staff change maybe?

http://www.ffcc.org/scores.php?sorted_tabl...mp;eventcode=81

James E Taylor HS is in the Katy School District here in the Houston Area. The ISD has a policy where groups can only travel out of a 300-400 mile radius every 2 years. They are not able to attend Championships this year and don't know that they will next year.

That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. The district should recognize a hard working, successful program that represents the school and

let them go.