Thursday's Scores

Meaghatron

Thanks Mike and Heather!! The run was a bit off from their usual.....nerves got to them a bit at the beginning of the show, I think. The kids are thrilled to be in semi-finals, and we had a great day. We got in a little rehearsal, saw a LOT of great friends, watched more fantastic guard shows at the Miamisburg exhibition and had a really fun night with our oh-so-silly kids......photo booths, off-roading in the rental van and a contest to see which van could go around the "round about" at the hotel more times.....we're squeezing in as many fun memories with them as we can before it's all over way too soon!

Congratulations to Scott and the Alter Ego's!!!! We can't wait to see it!!!

Mike.....I wish I'd seen you and Judy!! Come find us at some point if you have a minute tomorrow. I'd love to see you both!

Happy WGI everyone!!! :smile: :smile:

Thanks Mike and Heather!! The run was a bit off from their usual.....nerves got to them a bit at the beginning of the show, I think. The kids are thrilled to be in semi-finals, and we had a great day. We got in a little rehearsal, saw a LOT of great friends, watched more fantastic guard shows at the Miamisburg exhibition and had a really fun night with our oh-so-silly kids......photo booths, off-roading in the rental van and a contest to see which van could go around the "round about" at the hotel more times.....we're squeezing in as many fun memories with them as we can before it's all over way too soon!

Congratulations to Scott and the Alter Ego's!!!! We can't wait to see it!!!

Mike.....I wish I'd seen you and Judy!! Come find us at some point if you have a minute tomorrow. I'd love to see you both!

Happy WGI everyone!!! :smile: :smile:

Don't worry, you'll see us! :-)

PS-- great for you and the kids that you're giving them wonderful memories!

Now that the recaps are up on WGI.org....

I can't believe the movement judge had Oak Ridge in 5th! Are you kidding me?! I don't get it. Those kids can move...should have been way higher.

Edited by MHSmirage

Sonnor-- I just didn't get it. Not a bad show for only having 7 in the guard, but there was a lot of the soundtrack I felt was not displayed visually.

Hi Michael. There wasn't anything to really "get". we just choreographed the show to the music (more as a dance oriented staging than anything else). No deep meanings in there. It was mostly about not having to fold the guard (we started the season with 2 members). Hope you were still able to enjoy the overall show.

Hopefully - next year will be better :rock:

thanks,

Mike

I don't care what they do, when Sonnor is out I LOVE it!!!