How is Pioneer Doing ?

Hi all,

Pretty straight forward questions.......

How is Pioneer doing so far in this off season ?

How many members?

Progress on music?

Talent?

Thnks

I believe the April camp is when the numbers will be set....thats all I know as of right now...and Saturday, April 19th is the date for our next Pioneer audition/rehearsal camp at Lemon Bay High School in Englewood, FL. Our new Brass Tech, Oscar Escobar, will be holding brass auditions from 12:00 Noon until 5:00 PM.

edit:fixed date

Edited by Littlehendrix

I believe the April camp is when the numbers will be set....thats all I know as of right now...and Saturday, April 20th is the date for our next Pioneer audition/rehearsal camp at Lemon Bay High School in Englewood, FL. Our new Brass Tech, Oscar Escobar, will be holding brass auditions from 12:00 Noon until 5:00 PM.

Not to be picky, but just wondering for clarification....April 20th is a Sunday.....so the 19th, or on Sunday?

Oh, sorry copied it wrong...either way its this saturday

Pioneer was one of only two corps (the other being Madison) that had a recruiting table in the marketplace/souvie area at WGI finals. They had a very impressive display and some nice brouchures available for potential members. Here's hoping they sparked some interest.

Pioneer was one of only two corps (the other being Madison) that had a recruiting table in the marketplace/souvie area at WGI finals. They had a very impressive display and some nice brouchures available for potential members. Here's hoping they sparked some interest.

I'm sure other corps were also in Dayton recruiting. There are many ways to recruit talented young people that don't rely on setting up a booth.