MBI Drumline at WGI!

For the first time (that I am aware of), a DCA drumline will be performing at the WGI Indoor Percussion Championships in Dayton, Ohio next weekend. Minnesota Brass will be competing in the Independent Open Class prelims on Friday and hopefully, finals on Saturday. The membership of the winter group consists of members and alumni of MBI, SCV, Madison, Bluecoats, Cavies, Colts, Southwind, and Blue Stars. We are extremely proud of this show and Drumline. If you are in the area come check us out. I think that we will represent DCA drumlines well.

Joel Matuzak

MBI

For the first time (that I am aware of), a DCA drumline will be performing at the WGI Indoor Percussion Championships in Dayton, Ohio next weekend. Minnesota Brass will be competing in the Independent Open Class prelims on Friday and hopefully, finals on Saturday. The membership of the winter group consists of members and alumni of MBI, SCV, Madison, Bluecoats, Cavies, Colts, Southwind, and Blue Stars. We are extremely proud of this show and Drumline. If you are in the area come check us out. I think that we will represent DCA drumlines well.

Joel Matuzak

MBI

Good Luck MBI!

Best of luck Joel, I know you guys will do well.

this show is phenominal!

You have one last chance to see them live and in person yourself here in the Twin Cities.

Join us Wednesday evening April 16 at 8PM for our Spring Preview!

Highland Park High School

1015 S Snelling Ave

Saint Paul, MN 55116

* winter color guard in their final performance of the season

* winter drum line in their final MN performance in preparation for WGI competition April 17-19

* hornline preview of the summer program: Obsessions!

This is a completely informal event. Bring yourself and a friend, and have some drum corps fun!

We'll be in the gym with bleacher seating. Doors 'open' at 7:30 or so and we begin at 8PM. Pass the word, invite a friend, invite a stranger, connect with friends old and new, get an early drum corps fix, and support Minnesota Brass!

Joel Matuzak

MBI

Joel,

A top quality group will get top quality results !!

You have been the backbone of the MBI percussion line...and to think I used to call you guys drummers. Of course, that was back when you were little..you were little once, I think??

GO BLUE !

Edited by Dik B

Joel,

A top quality group will get top quality results !!

You have been the backbone of the MBI percussion line...and to think I used to call you guys drummers. Of course, that was back when you were little..you were little once, I think??

GO BLUE !

:blush:

HEY BUELOW !!!

Joel was NEVER little, man. You should know that more than everyone :tongue:

Looking forward to seeing the entire performance this week, after catching some of the practice on the weekend..

Pat